Me and the Buck Bed

phade

Just posting the pic for people to enjoy. Not the biggun' I'm looking for but nevertheless enjoyable hunt.

Had to bump him off the bed at the end of that morning hunt as I wasn't planning on shooting him this year given he's a basket 6. Snuck back in for the p.m. hunt and he returned to it.

post-575-0-17185800-1381841626_thumb.jpg

post-575-0-57112100-1381841872_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

Impossible!  haha

Bucks bed willy nilly - no way to figure them out.

He is facing north, with the wind blowing south. There's a slight knoll/hill there that we're on. He's watching the area he can't smell and the wind is blowing scent to him from the south where he's not looking.

• Like 2

This has happened twice to me as well over the past couple years. It happened again this Saturday morning. I had a a 6 pt bed about 15 yds from me and 2.5 yr old 10 pt bed 5 yds from me. The ten pt pic is a little blurry he was so close it was hard to focus the cell camera, but I snapped a pic of him when he got up to. Pretty cool stuff, about noon they both got up and made their way to some acorns.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

post-1616-13818472242763_thumb.jpg

post-1616-13818472370422_thumb.jpg

post-1616-13818472443208_thumb.jpg

• Like 1