Would you vote to make it legal?

Five Seasons

You will be shooting a predetermined deer. You just have to Hunt him right?  I mean he can’t get out so it can’t be called hunting? 

Ok let’s do it, since game laws don’t apply I don’t have to follow them right ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Chef said:

that is technically correct. As long as you're not breaking a non-game law, you can do whatever. Night vision, baiting etc. 

That right there kind of tells you all you need to know about high fence hunting doesn't it?

Edited by Belo

1 hour ago, Belo said:

that is technically correct. As long as you're not breaking a non-game law, you can do whatever. Night vision, baiting etc. 

That right there kind of tells you all you need to know about high fence hunting doesn't it?

Yeah because people hunt deer at night all the time. I can pride you one thing.it’s more of a hunt trying to kill a specific animal behind fence then it is to kill just any deer in most places. 

2 hours ago, Chef said:

You and your weapon of choice. Hell we will make a documentary of it. You will be videoed and interviewed every time you hit the gate. There are piles of cameras in there so we will see both Hunter and hunted at times and at that preserve with almost half a swamp and bodies of water a drone keeps tabs on things. 

3 hours ago, Chef said:

5 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

You and your weapon of choice. Hell we will make a documentary of it. You will be videoed and interviewed every time you hit the gate. There are piles of cameras in there so we will see both Hunter and hunted at times and at that preserve with almost half a swamp and bodies of water a drone keeps tabs on things. 

this is gonna be epic. What dates?

• Haha 1

Let's call it "Hunter Games"
Can we stream it live and send Chef "gifts" to help his success? Will you release obstacles to his success when getting close-don't use Tracker Jackers...chef is allergic!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

Let's call it "Hunter Games"
Can we stream it live and send Chef "gifts" to help his success? Will you release obstacles to his success when getting close-don't use Tracker Jackers...chef is allergic!

You can float around and catch some bass and brown trout waiting for the shot if you like. You know..The white meat. 

Ok, just so I've got this correct, your offering chef a FREE hunt for a specific deer on a 600+ acre high fence preserve, because he claims it's too easy.  Correct? 

So if he fails, does he have to pay for the hunt? If he, on purpose or accidentally, shoots the wrong deer, what's the consequences? I mean seeing the largest deer you've ever laid eyes on, could make one come up with some excuse why that one is laying there dead and the one he was supposed to be targeting is still walking, and if there are no repercussions, what's to stop him? 

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

You can float around and catch some bass and brown trout waiting for the shot if you like. You know..The white meat. 

Sounds fun.  If you do it during the early NZ ML week, I will volunteer my services as a camera-man, or any other required support tasks (butt-out operation, gutting, etc).  I will even bring along that button buck neck roast, and some fresh ground doe or vacuum sealed 3.5 year old buck, if you wish. 

Maybe you could invite Belo too, for a big party afterwords.  We could all sit around around the campfire, smoking the “peace pipe” while enjoying the button buck stew and high fence tenderloins, and oysters (got pepper?).

Just pm me with the date and time if it’s a go.

A5DD2106-17DC-4996-AD30-A6207D7E8074.thumb.jpeg.c25a97b512394e5773c04aeef2a7c2b6.jpeg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mowin said:

Ok, just so I've got this correct, your offering chef a FREE hunt for a specific deer on a 600+ acre high fence preserve, because he claims it's too easy.  Correct? 

So if he fails, does he have to pay for the hunt? If he, on purpose or accidentally, shoots the wrong deer, what's the consequences? I mean seeing the largest deer you've ever laid eyes on, could make one come up with some excuse why that one is laying there dead and the one he was supposed to be targeting is still walking, and if there are no repercussions, what's to stop him? 

Well I guess there would/could be no repercussions if he was to do so. I can promise you he will lay eyes on a couple dozen of the biggest bucks he has ever laid eyes on but his buck will be just a run of the mill 100-120 inch buck that was born on the property. There are a few in there that have racks that there is no mistaking who they are. Cull bucks if you will. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wolc123 said:

Sounds fun.  If you do it during the early NZ ML week, I will volunteer my services as a camera-man, or any other required support tasks (butt-out operation, gutting, etc).  I will even bring along that button buck neck roast, and some fresh ground doe or vacuum sealed 3.5 year old buck, if you wish. 

Maybe you could invite Belo too, for a big party afterwords.  We could all sit around around the campfire, smoking the “peace pipe” while enjoying the button buck stew and high fence tenderloins, and oysters (got pepper?).

Just pm me with the date and time if it’s a go.

A5DD2106-17DC-4996-AD30-A6207D7E8074.thumb.jpeg.c25a97b512394e5773c04aeef2a7c2b6.jpeg

Sorry. Even your god could not save your brain from exploding. A guy that makes his living killing the smallest and dumbest deer in the woods would not last around mature deer of this caliber. 

• Sad 1

36 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Sorry. Even your god could not save your brain from exploding. A guy that makes his living killing the smallest and dumbest deer in the woods would not last around mature deer of this caliber. 

So, that means you don’t want any help from me with chef’s hunt ?  

So any weapon I want, I can bait if I chooses to do so and do not need to come out at night? I can hunt with a spotlight or even night vision if I choose to do so ?

5 hours ago, wolc123 said:

So, that means you don’t want any help from me with chef’s hunt ?  

Well he’d have to explain your exploding brain to the State Police , plus the clean up  , or perhaps tan a hide with it ? That would seem a good use of resources.

4 hours ago, Chef said:

So any weapon I want, I can bait if I chooses to do so and do not need to come out at night? I can hunt with a spotlight or even night vision if I choose to do so ?

. What more do you need then your favorite firearm to go into a pen and kill a deer. Our other hunters do not use any of those toys. 

. What more do you need then your favorite firearm to go into a pen and kill a deer. Our other hunters do not use any of those toys. 

They are also probably guided and are not after just one animal. They are probably looking for a certain class and that is all

33 minutes ago, Chef said:

They are also probably guided and are not after just one animal. They are probably looking for a certain class and that is all

Are you forgetting that they are in a cage?   One would think a good hunter such as yourself should have no problem doing something that’s not considered hunting in your opinion?   Again. It can not get out of the enclosure it was born in and has lived in for 3 years. 

6 hours ago, Chef said:

Wait, you complain high fence hunts are easy and not fair and you want to bait and hunt at night to make it easier?