Would you vote to make it legal?

Five Seasons

52 minutes ago, land 1 said:

Chef sound like u been called out by four seasons you talked the talk now walk the walk ,,, either take the challenge or stop saying how easy it would be, i dont have a dog in this fight but four seasons drew a line ...

When these deer are born behind fence they smarten up to the game real quick. They know where gates are, they know where the human activity happens. A week ran high fence operation could be made all but impossible to get deer out of. When we make new preserves and have to get all the wild deer out can be the same game. I know I would not sign my name on the dotted line to take the challenge on places I know of. I’m sure there are places old and over populated to the point of having all the cover and such ate or destroyed out there in the high fence world that would make the job much easier but 200 acres of swamp and wetlands…not so much. 

For the sake of irony being so ironic. Wouldn't it be something if the deer being hunted was cornered at the fence and got it's horns stuck in it..... How sporting. Lol

I just can't ever see how anyone would ever want to do this. Let alone pay money for it. Seems idiotic to me.

I have no idea if a fence hunt is "easy". But by definition it is a fence. So it's an advantage. For me I wouldnt do it as I would be basically embarrassed to say I shot a fenced in animal. A 200 inch deer would mean as much to me as buying antlers on eBay . I don't know that it's because it's "easy" but because it isn't right. At least to me.

And I'll say 10/1 this hunt never happens.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

For the sake of irony being so ironic. Wouldn't it be something if the deer being hunted was cornered at the fence and got it's horns stuck in it..... How sporting. Lol

I just can't ever see how anyone would ever want to do this. Let alone pay money for it. Seems idiotic to me.

I have no idea if a fence hunt is "easy". But by definition it is a fence. So it's an advantage. For me I wouldnt do it as I would be basically embarrassed to say I shot a fenced in animal. A 200 inch deer would mean as much to me as buying antlers on eBay . I don't know that it's because it's "easy" but because it isn't right. At least to me.

And I'll take 2/1 this hunt never happens.

Coming from a guy that would not even take the challenge. How fitting. It’s usually these kind of guys making the blanket statement. Talks the talk but won’t step up to the plate themselves. 

Wait, you complain high fence hunts are easy and not fair and you want to bait and hunt at night to make it easier?  

This is not your typical high fenced hunt is it, he is putting parameters on the hunt to make in infinitely more challenging than a normal high fenced hunt.
Anyway that’s the point isn’t it… all those types of activities are ok behind that fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming from a guy that would not even take the challenge. How fitting. It’s usually these kind of guys making the blanket statement. Talks the talk but won’t step up to the plate themselves. 
Wouldn't take the challenge? Why would I go on this hunt ? I can't think of a single reason. Why would I go do something I know I wouldn't enjoy?

Like I said I have no idea if it's easy. I don't care if it is or isn't. I also would not take a "challenge" if it was to go to a Peta/Vegan convention either.

To me this isn't a hunt. It's a trip to get a set of horns to brag about that most people would conveniently omit in their tale of this great hunt that there was a 10ft fence around them, cause in reality it would be embarrassing.

Again to each there own. I really don't care. Your right Lawd, same ole same ole.

And I now give this hunt 50/1 it doesn't happen. For multiple reasons . Lol

• Like 2

Do me a favor explain to the group the parameters of a typical high fenced hunt

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I’d venture to guess this is the type of thread BlackBeltBill is talking about that make potential members shy away.  

This thread is 90% vomit.   

It's more like the same old diarrhea from FSW singing his same worn out song that deer hunting is about nothing else but the "horns".  LOL

• Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, steve863 said:

It's more like the same old diarrhea from FSW singing his same worn out song that deer hunting is about nothing else but the "horns".  LOL

I blame the OP and chef for more of the vomit/diarrhea. FSW at least has a foot in the game and some valuable (to some) trophy hunting knowledge to offer.  Those other two are just trolling, one admittedly so (the OP). 

Edited by wolc123
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, Chef said:

This is not your typical high fenced hunt is it, he is putting parameters on the hunt to make in infinitely more challenging than a normal high fenced hunt.
Anyway that’s the point isn’t it… all those types of activities are ok behind that fence.

His offer hasn't changed, only the rules you want to play by have. 

I'm kinda on your side, I'd actually like to see you succeed in getting the target deer, and hear about what you really thought about the process. 

I'll most likely never go on a high fence hunt. Not because I think it's easy or unethical, but because I really have no interest in paying for a whitetail hunt weather it's fair chase or high fence. I can shoot a whitetail in my backyard, no it's not going to be a monster, but it's still a whitetail.  If I ever go on hunting trip, it's going to be for something I can't shoot in my backyard.  Love to go to Texas and hunt African plains game. 10,000+ acres fenced in doesn't seem like it would be shooting fish in a barrel. 

Edited by mowin
  • Like 2

I blame the OP and chef for more of the vomit/diarrhea. FSW at least has a foot in the game and some valuable (to some) trophy hunting knowledge to offer.  Those other two are just trolling, one admittedly so (the OP). 

How am I trolling? Because I have a low opinion of high fenced hunting ?

Right. I have put a few doozies up also during the years. As Trump would say- I am not a perfect man. 
 And with growalot-- it was like watching " General Hospital ".
  And the guru- man is never wrong. 
   And-- I am stopping there. All in fun above. It would be boring if we all agree with eachother.  

I don’t think threads like this hurt the forum I think they help, if any of you can take a lesson from your boy Trump it’s that sensation sells. That’s why these threads get the play that they do here. Controversial topics draw people in

1 hour ago, steve863 said:

Yet it’s the same old singing and dancing from every person making a comment. You can’t throw up anything factual to back up your statements and I have all kinds of it. Yup you must be right. 

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Are your hunts guaranteed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Most all high fenced hunts are guaranteed. But most never get a target Whitetail. Most times people will choose different animals to harvest. Hunts on my 1000 acres of no fence are guaranteed also. I due time all will score. Some take longer then others no doubt. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, mowin said:

His offer hasn't changed, only the rules you want to play by have. 

I'm kinda on your side, I'd actually like to see you succeed in getting the target deer, and hear about what you really thought about the process. 

I'll most likely never go on a high fence hunt. Not because I think it's easy or unethical, but because I really have no interest in paying for a whitetail hunt weather it's fair chase or high fence. I can shoot a whitetail in my backyard, no it's not going to be a monster, but it's still a whitetail.  If I ever go on hunting trip, it's going to be for something I can't shoot in my backyard.  Love to go to Texas and hunt African plains game. 10,000+ acres fenced in doesn't seem like it would be shooting fish in a barrel. 

Exactly. I love how some of these posters try to push that it’s real hard to harvest an animal that blankets the state and country for the most part in the millions. It’s not a tough endeavor. Now find an animal or two and only hunt them until harvest and you might have something that takes a little skill. Not just being able to sit and fire a weapon. 

43 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly. I love how some of these posters try to push that it’s real hard to harvest an animal that blankets the state and country for the most part in the millions. It’s not a tough endeavor. Now find an animal or two and only hunt them until harvest and you might have something that takes a little skill. Not just being able to sit and fire a weapon. 

Especially if it’s a mature doe. A mature buck, not so much.   They are very distracted for roughly two weeks of every year, providing an opening where almost anyone (myself included) can score with a minimal deer hunting skill set.  
AA4D7F64-FA34-4CA2-BC07-2B89183C9E4D.thumb.jpeg.39037b792ea4ac30291c1fe99d9a30a6.jpeg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Especially if it’s a mature doe. A mature buck, not so much.   They are very distracted for roughly two weeks of every year, providing an opening where almost anyone (myself included) can score with a minimal deer hunting skill set.  
AA4D7F64-FA34-4CA2-BC07-2B89183C9E4D.thumb.jpeg.39037b792ea4ac30291c1fe99d9a30a6.jpeg

Yea that wall says it all about your hunting skills after an animal that distracted every year. You best stick to killing the babies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yea that wall says it all about your hunting skills after an animal that distracted every year. You best stick to killing the babies. 

See that I don't get. Wolc hunts how he likes and kills what he legally wants. To each their own no? And yet you have to make disparaging remarks about what he chooses to kill? (And @mowin "likes" it?)
He makes a decent point about killing tough matriarch does and the sophomoric behaviors of rutting bucks regardless of age or headgear. He chooses to hunt the deer on his properties which may not hold 130"+ deer and chooses not to chase them around the state....you somehow equate that to him lacking hunting skills? So silly.

• Like 6