Would you vote to make it legal?

Five Seasons

20 minutes ago, ridgerunner88 said:

@Four Seasons Would it be legal for you to place GPS collars on your deer like PSU and MSU have done? It would be cool to have the deer tagged and have the hunter also be tracked with GPS and then see how they move around one another during the hunt. It could even be shared live so we can all watch real time. Although that would mean the hunter wouldn't be able to carry a means for those of us watching to communicate with him to tip him off. 

amazing idea. I only watch sports, but what you're describing is reality TV that I would watch for 15min a day

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Is anyone in disagreement that killing one specific buck in over a square mile in 3 days is difficult?  

One specific deer born and raised in that over a square mile that has over 200 acres of ponds, swamps and wetlands. Just as this buck is as nocturnal as they get even inside. All but impossible to kill in 3 days without the rut or manipulation by man.       Now to go into the breeding pens and sit by one of the 20 feed stations for the higher end breeding stock. Even Wolc could kill a real buck. 

6E96A4CF-EE9F-41A2-A176-0C967553BF59.png

B60A444B-5B59-4E85-A1BF-582A16BF8D62.png

• Like 1

On 9/18/2022 at 8:04 AM, Lawdwaz said:

I’d venture to guess this is the type of thread BlackBeltBill is talking about that make potential members shy away.  

This thread is 90% vomit.   

and to think I was just browsing a deer plot site and saw some of the mineral lick stuff and thought it would be an interesting convo.

On 9/18/2022 at 1:40 PM, Four Seasons said:

When someone makes a totally false statement and has nothing to back up his bullshit then yes he should be called out. I don’t give two shits what he shoots but to make a statement like he did and then throw a wall up that looks like that and uses it as a representation of mature Whitetails.  Give me a break.  If your going to talk the talk you better be able to walk the walk. 

It's funny how you can make such ridiculous comments and then logical ones in the same thread. Your mind is a mystery. 

With regards to the quoted topic though, the one thing this forum has never tolerated is hunter shaming and I wish the mods would step in here, despite his incessant bragging and boasting of shooting buttons. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I dont think so. Im not sure Ive ever even hunted a square mile lol

I hunt 1/16 of that (mostly wetlands) and its hard to find the bucks over an entire season.  lol  Of course they may stray off and on as they please. 

Seriously, of course that's hard to do, especially if the owners of the preserve can't seem to kill it as a cull buck when they want it gone.

• Like 2

On 9/18/2022 at 4:22 PM, Four Seasons said:

His target would be very easy to tell rack wise. Maybe 25% would be in that size category but I would guess even less. Again he is in a fence remember?  Maybe I could paint ball it for him to help him out.. If I could lay eyes on him.  I’m not going island swimming  looking for him.   Should be pretty easy when at the end of the day they can’t just disappear. 

so are you saying he has to go with a guide, but the deer he has to hunt is on an island that the guide couldn't get to?

4 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

After hearing him say a few times that he was afraid that he might shoot the wrong deer I have to admit we are a little apprehensive about the whole thing. Of course if it’s that simple and all with it being in a pen maybe he should put some skin in the game to prove how simple it really is.     Funny how there are a lot of other mouthpieces on here talking about him yet they didn’t have the nads to step up to the plate. That says everything. 

6 hours ago, wolc123 said:

I will step in for chef, for a day during early NZ ML this year, so long as FSW let’s me use his .243, when he’s holding my cash, and if the cost for the bb comes in at under $250.

He’s only 22 minutes from where I will be staying that week.  I will stick with broadside lung shots on either buck.  Those are my terms and I’m sticking to them.  

I’ll take out his “cull” big buck, and/or let him designate which 3-month old I can take home with me for “camp meat”.  I’ll leave both sets of nuts if he wants them.  

Is this “enough nads” for you ?Take it or leave it, because it is my final offer.  

I will hunt in your fence from 1/2 hour till sunrise until noon on the day you select, between October 15 and 21.  Just pm me the date, if you accept my offer.  I will bring my waders, so the water won’t bother me.  I have killed several mature bucks, and a button or two, in and around swamps. 

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

Both have drawn the line in the sand. 
I do think FS's offer is legit and sincere, and willing to have chef try for the target buck.
I'm not as confident chef will step over the line and man up. 
I hope he does. I also hope he has a fantastic time wether or not he takes the target buck.  I think a lot of us would be interested in his experience. 
Question for you FS.. will chef be on his own, or will you or someone be there to semi gide him? 

I am 100% willing and will only shoot at the target buck. If I win I get the rack to mount so I can remember my triumph.

I won’t win as this exercise is designed for failure. But it’s worth the experience

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Have confidence in your beliefs. 

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

I am 100% willing and will only shoot at the target buck. If I win I get the rack to mount so I can remember my triumph.

I won’t win as this exercise is designed for failure. But it’s worth the experience

Set a date and let’s do this!

Even if you don't succeed, it's a free hunt. Enjoy it and you never know, you might get lucky.  

Hey FS, you obviously have a pic of the target buck. Care to share? 

So after saying your afraid of shooting the wrong buck on a number of occasions you would have no problem cutting a security check to cover any accidental mishaps. Refundable of course. That way my other partners involved have their bases covered. And you agree to sign off and be videoed and pictured to use anywhere anytime at our discretion. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, BizCT said:

This is epic. Ball is in FSW's court. Will he pick Chef or Wolc? OR BOTH?

Chef agrees to the terms I will get him a date. It’s not just my operation and not real keen in a guy having doubts of being able to shoot the correct deer in a facility with 200-300 inch bucks running around but he puts up the cash for the size of the deer we pick out and he agrees to all the video rules and it’s a done deal. If this is going to happen this will be used for high fence operations all across the country. 

• Like 2

I am glad that chef and fsw are close to an agreement.  I’d prefer not to give up a morning of free range ML deer hunting and bass fishing, to get a crack at a high-fence bb or “junk-rack”.  

I am still willing to pitch in on my previously described terms , if their deal falls thru.  If it’s a go with them, and it happens while I am up in the  neighborhood, I’ll swing by at lunch time (if fsw will allow it) so we can make it an official huntingny gtg.  I will bring along some bb neck-roast / Ruby-red crockpot stew.

I hope FSW invites Belo to that after-hunt lunch party, since he started this whole thing, and would surely enjoy the bb stew.  

Edited by wolc123

Chef agrees to the terms I will get him a date. It’s not just my operation and not real keen in a guy having doubts of being able to shoot the correct deer in a facility with 200-300 inch bucks running around but he puts up the cash for the size of the deer we pick out and he agrees to all the video rules and it’s a done deal. If this is going to happen this will be used for high fence operations all across the country. 

How much security do you want, I would give the money for someone else to hold in escrow. I have not see a picture of this buck so I do not know it’s disgusting characteristics. Show us all a picture. And let’s make it happen

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Well if this happens- we might all see Four Seasons with Chef shaking hands. 

Wait-- Four Seasons would never show his face on this site.

I met Chef in person-- Great Guy. 

I believe he has shown his face, he is blonde hair mullet 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

I am glad that chef and fsw are close to an agreement.  I’d prefer not to give up a morning of free range ML deer hunting and bass fishing, to get a crack at a high-fence bb or “junk-rack”.  

I am still willing to pitch in on my previously described terms , if their deal falls thru.  If it’s a go with them, and it happens while I am up in the  neighborhood, I’ll swing by at lunch time (if fsw will allow it) so we can make it an official huntingny gtg.  I will bring along some bb neck-roast / Ruby-red crockpot stew.

I hope FSW invites Belo to that after-hunt lunch party, since he started this whole thing, and would surely enjoy the bb stew.  

I don't think you have anything to worry about because it looked like you were never in it