Would you vote to make it legal?

Five Seasons

Wouldn't it be a tremendous outreach to HuntingNY faithful for FSW to allow us to come help in the culling process in the off season. Talk about. GTG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My guess is they still sell the cull bucks for good money

26 minutes ago, Chef said:

How much security do you want, I would give the money for someone else to hold in escrow. I have not see a picture of this buck so I do not know it’s disgusting characteristics. Show us all a picture. And let’s make it happen

You will pay them the cash when you get there. They will be the one picking out which buck it is and you will pay accordingly. If it’s 120 class buck it will be 3 grand. You shoot the wrong buck and you own it. And your going to agree to be questioned and videoed at their discretion? 

14 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

You will pay them the cash when you get there. They will be the one picking out which buck it is and you will pay accordingly. If it’s 120 class buck it will be 3 grand. You shoot the wrong buck and you own it. And your going to agree to be questioned and videoed at their discretion? 

How much to shoot that monster you posted a few hours ago?

Wait...YOU don't run this show? This isn't YOUR pen? Anyone else seeing the game/players shifting?

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Wait...YOU don't run this show? This isn't YOUR pen? Anyone else seeing the game/players shifting?

And again how many years have you been told that we do not hunt on our Farm as it’s a farm. Did you not see the two pictures above in a post of a buck at night in a pic and then a couple bucks standing at a feeder?   I have vested interests in 3 different hunting operations with other owners.  And that matters how? Regardless of who owns it or where it’s located it’s all doing the same job. 

Just now, land 1 said:

who's "They" it was always implied from the way u spoke u were the boss.... then again i gues wrong for me to assume... 3grand for 120.? I thought it was an offer for him come there and meet your challange not just be a normal paying customer for a cull buck, 

After him making numerous comments about being afraid of shooting the wrong buck that kinda played itself out. Obviously he is not real sure of himself, his skills or his hunting prowess and with how many 100’s of thousands of dollars walking around on these ranches. 

39 minutes ago, Paula said:

I don't think you have anything to worry about because it looked like you were never in it 

Maybe the designated big pen hunt will be close to you and he will invite you to the post-hunt party.  There will be plenty of food, if he invites me.  I could bring along some fresh smallmouth bass fillets, if he does it later in the early ML week, and maybe even some fresh doe tenderloin.    

BBC29B36-F447-4970-8559-AF0D4ED67273.thumb.jpeg.b1e59451aa227e0c94f6be866cd8383d.jpeg

As previously stated, I’d rather skip the big pen hunt, but I am always in for a party with good food, especially when I can provide it.  My freezer is very well stocked right now, and the fall meat harvest has only just begun.  

• Like 2

And again how many years have you been told that we do not hunt on our Farm as it’s a farm. Did you not see the two pictures above in a post of a buck at night in a pic and then a couple bucks standing at a feeder?   I have vested interests in 3 different hunting operations with other owners.  And that matters how? Regardless of who owns it or where it’s located it’s all doing the same job. 

The only pictures I remember seeing from you are from dead bucks in trucks shot in Letchworth by somebody and the "Freaks of Four Season" page (which are really cool by the way). I didn't click on the pictures recently because I presumed it would be of the same deer..not knowing things changed so drastically. Clearly I am not alone in this confusion

This is a joke, I am not handing 3k to someone I don’t know. You keep changing the game. Because you don’t even own this deer. For all we know this deer won’t even be in the pen. Like I said I will give the money to a neutral party to hold

• Like 2

After him making numerous comments about being afraid of shooting the wrong buck that kinda played itself out. Obviously he is not real sure of himself, his skills or his hunting prowess and with how many 100’s of thousands of dollars walking around on these ranches. 

How could I be sure until I saw a picture of said buck and know how distinguishable it is. Again you obviously have no real interest in this and are now just looking to get out and that is fine.

But I will show up just give me a time a place and a buck.

• Like 1

What plate? Taking a few days off from our fair chase season we wait all year for to doink around in your pen looking for a buck you provide a picture of? Ok...
Who in their right mind would want to do this ? Just people that want to brag about shooting a big deer and spending a lot of money to do it. To prove that's it's not easy? Who cares if it is or isn't. I bet if you were spending 10k to shoot a 200 inch deer it would be sure to be made to be pretty easy. If it was so hard people wouldn't pay those amounts for nothing. Is it proven that high fence hunting is hard when a cull buck is picked out that you don't know even exists? And really who cares if it is or isn't. It still isn't the same to most people that consider themselves hunters that enjoy the pride of taking a deer.

[mention=762]Chef[/mention] there is no upside for you if you ask me. Doesn't sound fun in the least bit. Unless your looking forward to enjoying some of FSWs endearing personality while your there. Lol

Want a real challenge.... Take a long weekend go to the Dacks and try to get a free range buck. Or hell go to Stewart's and see if you can get a deer out of there. Both would be worth being proud of. A 6 point from the Dacks is more impressive than anything that lives in these pens. This seems about as fun as a firm shot to the groin.

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 6

Who in their right mind would want to do this ? Just people that want to brag about shooting a big deer and spending a lot of money to do it. To prove that's it's not easy? Who cares if it is or isn't. I bet if you were spending 10k to shoot a 200 inch deer it would be sure to be made to pretty easy. If it was so hard people wouldn't pay those amounts for nothing. Is it proven that high fence hunting is hard when a cull buck is picked out that you don't know even exists? And really who cares if it is or isn't. It still isn't the same to most people that consider themselves hunters that enjoy the pride of taking a deer.

[mention=762]Chef[/mention] there is no upside for you if you ask me. Doesn't sound fun in the least bit. Unless your looking forward to enjoying some of FSWs endearing personality while your there. Lol

Want a real challenge.... Take a long weekend go to the Dacks and try to get a free range buck. Or hell go to Stewart's and see if you can get a deer out of there. Both would be worth being proud of. This seems about as fun as a firm shot to the groin.

It’s a experience. I agree there is almost no upside for me but seeing those big bucks would be cool

• Like 2

It’s a experience. I agree there is almost no upside for me but seeing those big bucks would be cool

There was a better offer on this site just earlier today. Camp with ridge runner in the dacks, have some good food, good drink and good times up there with some good folks. Far more worth your time. But to each their own. The Zoo opens for 3k apparently. Good luck if you go.

• Like 6

There was a better offer on this site just earlier today. Camp with ridge runner in the dacks, have some good food, good drink and good times up there with some good folks. Far more worth your time. But to each their own. The Zoo opens for 3k apparently. Good luck if you go.

I know which hunt I would pick if I had the choice...and I would bet more than .01% of hunters would pick the camping trip over the zoo not that that's relevant....just some facts

• Like 4

Personally I'd rather just spend a week hunt in the  catskills or the Daxs then go to a fence hunt .

I met this guy not to long ago  that goes on all those hunts  all over the world  Showed me pictures of a lion he shot  a  Nile crocodile he shot and a  eland  said the eland he shot was like 2 biggest ever shot in the world .

Nice guy gave me his number if i ever wanted to go with him and his friends  he goes  5 or 6 times a year on those hunts .  Actually I'm not even sure if they were fenced or not fence hunts he goes on or both maybe did not  get into it with him  didn't want to  Offend him  you know people get offended when you bring up fenced hunts .

I'm thinking the lion must have been frenced hunt since he said it was in south  africa .

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I know which hunt I would pick if I had the choice...and I would bet more than .01% of hunters would pick the camping trip over the zoo not that that's relevant....just some facts

I can go on a camping/hunting trip in the daks anytime I want.  A free hunt, even if it's a high fence, I'm in.  Just seeing the operation, some huge bucks would be worth the experience. If I was lucky enough to shoot the target buck, great.  

I can go on a camping/hunting trip in the daks anytime I want.  A free hunt, even if it's a high fence, I'm in.  Just seeing the operation, some huge bucks would be worth the experience. If I was lucky enough to shoot the target buck, great.  

I would go on the FSW experience as well (not instead of the camping however) but not bring any means to kill them. just like when I go to the Bronx Zoo...I wonder what that says about that experience?

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I would go on the FSW experience as well (not instead of the camping however) but not bring any means to kill them. just like when I go to the Bronx Zoo...I wonder what that says about that experience?

Everyone has a limit of what they are comfortable with. I'd never pay for a hunt like that, but if I was invited to try and take a deer like FS is describing, I'd be all over it.  No I wouldn't have it mounted or brag about killing it, I'd be upfront about my experience, wether it turned out to be a challenge, or as you think a Bronx zoo hunt.  

Hell, I shoot squirrels off my bird feeder, don't brag about it but they still taste good. 

• Like 3