Would you vote to make it legal?

Five Seasons

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Only for 10 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The hunting operation?  

I know the breeding operation is his, but I don't recall him saying he owns the hunting operation.  Could be wrong, it happens.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mowin said:

The hunting operation?  

I know the breeding operation is his, but I don't recall him saying he owns the hunting operation.  Could be wrong, it happens.. 

Exactly because it never was. And his 10 years should say 25 years because that’s as long as we have had the farm and nobody hunts on a farm. 

2 hours ago, Chef said:

What business? Looks like you’re getting read to make dog toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you ever priced out a 4-6 inch piece of antler packaged for dog treats?  Huge Profit!!  But regardless of that the Health of the yearlings and unsold 2yr olds along with any humans working with them come first. The weapons always come off as soon as they are sharpened. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Business always comes before bullshit. Tizz the money season. 

55750397-7F6B-4E8A-9780-63C6B783292F.jpeg

So much can be done with these! I would love to get my hands on them. 

I am making buttons right now with my finds, I gave one set to my dogs! The puppy loves them

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Four Seasons said:

Exactly because it never was. And his 10 years should say 25 years because that’s as long as we have had the farm and nobody hunts on a farm. 

I mean technically the reason you can shoot a bear out of season without a tag on a "preserve" is because it's livestock... which means it's a farm. And guys pay to hunt there. Maybe yours is a breeding farm, but not all of them. 

55 minutes ago, Belo said:

I mean technically the reason you can shoot a bear out of season without a tag on a "preserve" is because it's livestock... which means it's a farm. And guys pay to hunt there. Maybe yours is a breeding farm, but not all of them. 

Doesn't matter. Livestock is livestock. People make money from selling, breeding cattle, that's ok, but deer inst?  No, people are not spending money to hunt cattle, but they still make money from the sale.  I see no difference.  

Doesn't matter. Livestock is livestock. People make money from selling, breeding cattle, that's ok, but deer inst?  No, people are not spending money to hunt cattle, but they still make money from the sale.  I see no difference.  

Hahha..."I see no difference" after listing all the differences.

• Like 1

On 9/20/2022 at 6:36 PM, Chef said:

This is a joke, I am not handing 3k to someone I don’t know. You keep changing the game. Because you don’t even own this deer. For all we know this deer won’t even be in the pen. Like I said I will give the money to a neutral party to hold

It's the oldest scam in the book ,the place only charges 2k, you give him 3 and he makes a grand ...

I keep trying to come up with comparisons to describe this feud...

my latest thought.... Four Seasons is like the chef from a Michelin rated restaurant who is shitting on the burgers cooked at the mom and pop diner because they aren't made with organic wagyu beef... of course his burger is better but he can't get it through his thick scull that people actually eat/enjoy the burger from the mom & pop diner

sure "the industry" may use put that waygu burger on the cover of their magazines, cookbooks and websites to drive advertising so he argues it drives the industry... but dude your bucks are the top .0001%... how can an industry that has a historical culture of being middle class be driven by high dollar products that the average deer hunter cant afford?

F150s and Toyota Corollas not Lambos and Rolls Royces are the best selling vehicles in America and drive the industry.... I'll take my $40k F150 20" Spread 8 Point every time over that Lambo with a $900 oil change 215" Monster buck 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, mowin said:

that was my point. He said people don't hunt farms. I was proving that by definition this "preserve" is a farm. We're not in disagreement. I've never been against high fence hunting at all. It's not for me and our resident member could handle the subject a heck of a lot better than he does, but for me it's not hunting, it's grocery shopping on a farm. 

1 hour ago, ridgerunner88 said:

my latest thought.... Four Seasons is like the chef from a Michelin rated restaurant who is shitting on the burgers cooked at the mom and pop diner because they aren't made with organic wagyu beef... of course his burger is better but he can't get it through his thick scull that people actually eat/enjoy the burger from the mom & pop diner

sure "the industry" may use put that waygu burger on the cover of their magazines, cookbooks and websites to drive advertising so he argues it drives the industry... but dude your bucks are the top .0001%... how can an industry that has a historical culture of being middle class be driven by high dollar products that the average deer hunter cant afford?

F150s and Toyota Corollas not Lambos and Rolls Royces are the best selling vehicles in America and drive the industry.... I'll take my $40k F150 20" Spread 8 Point every time over that Lambo with a $900 oil change 215" Monster buck 

woah woah woah. Where did you find a truck for $40K??? don't burry the lead here! haha

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ridgerunner88 said:

See even you use a bigger buck to try and drive your point…. A 20 inch 8pt buck..  so tell how many of those have you takin?  Notice how you didn’t say crotch horn or basket 6?   It’s always the bigger bucks used as the driver. 

12 hours ago, Belo said:

that was my point. He said people don't hunt farms. I was proving that by definition this "preserve" is a farm. We're not in disagreement. I've never been against high fence hunting at all. It's not for me and our resident member could handle the subject a heck of a lot better than he does, but for me it's not hunting, it's grocery shopping on a farm. 

Well I guess if man feeds any kind of animal any kind of feed it could be called farming. In the real world on a “Farm” the pens are usually 1 acre in size with very little cover and farms have a class A license that allows them to sell deer alive. A preserve is made up of one big pen with piles of cover and they have a class B license that allows them to move dead deer off the property but nothing alive.   So in the real world there is a big difference.  Definition of something can be stretched to meet someone’s agenda if they so had one. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well I guess if man feeds any kind of animal any kind of feed it could be called farming. In the real world on a “Farm” the pens are usually 1 acre in size with very little cover and farms have a class A license that allows them to sell deer alive. A preserve is made up of one big pen with piles of cover and they have a class B license that allows them to move dead deer off the property but nothing alive.   So in the real world there is a big difference.  Definition of something can be stretched to meet someone’s agenda if they so had one. 

So should we call the pen a slaughter house not a farm

On 9/23/2022 at 10:10 PM, Four Seasons said:

so in the real world, are you saying that you shouldn't be able to shoot coyotes and bear out of season without a tag because it's not endangering your livestock? Or do you just like to have your cake and eat it to?

12 hours ago, Belo said:

so in the real world, are you saying that you shouldn't be able to shoot coyotes and bear out of season without a tag because it's not endangering your livestock? Or do you just like to have your cake and eat it to?

In the real world Any farmer that owns livestock on their private property have the right to protect that livestock from any threat from any vermin be it wild bear or tame house dog. Not sure how you would think that those things would not be considered endangering someone’s livestock but I guess someone that does not have 100’s of 1000’s at stake may not.  Maybe that’s why rules and laws were made.   Not that it would stop me from protecting them regardless.