Has WNY Academy started??

Otto

I may have missed it, but has the WNY Academy started yet?  

I organized a weekly bow shoot at my local gun club.  Tuesdays from last week of August until last week of September.    25 Shots, 10 indoors at 20, then 5 at a ED buck from a standing position, then 5 from inside a blind at a sitting position, and final 5 from elevated tower.  The last 2 spots you choose your target from a coffee can with various 3D targets set at different yardages and of various sizes - doe, coyote, raccoon, turkey, buck, etc.  It’s been fun and great practice.   

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Chef said:

I actually really like the reaper fixed heads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, doebuck1234 said:

I'll 2nd this.have been buying grim reaper Hades for the last 2 years

exit wounds look like this! I use the Whitetail specials. IMG_20211019_210319692.jpg5b58b2d519b30_2018doeMadison.jpg.28b3e55c0bddc97f10cb8ef353ae1ddf.jpg

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 2

I'll 2nd this.have been buying grim reaper Hades for the last 2 years

I shot my half rack last year through the shoulder last year and he went maybe 25 yards, I actually had to trail because of how thick it was in there but it was like following red paint

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chef said:

I shot my half rack last year through the shoulder last year and he went maybe 25 yards, I actually had to trail because of how thick it was in there but it was like following red paint

My 2020 bow buck I've got on wall was same way.hit both shoulders n still never found the broadhead