What are You Going to Be for Halloween?

ELMER J. FUDD

My 8 year old wants to be Si from sucky dynasty...so he's making me be Willy since I am growing my hunting beard. I'm a big fan if Halloween for the kids- only time yo can do stuff your not supposed to and it's ok. Take candy from a stranger, walk the streets in dark, power load MMs and mini snickers- can't get any better!

• Like 1

you guys would look like you belong at certain clubs in the hamptons lol

And what would those clubs be called ?

" The Royal Order of Rump Rangers " ?

" The Never Leave Your Buddy's Behind Club" ?

" The ALLOW ME TO PUSH UP YOUR STOOL Lounge" ?

" The Rock Hudson Memorial Twinkie Emporium" ?

" The Truman Capote Pinkie Dinkie Club " ?

And what would those clubs be called ?

" The Royal Order of Rump Rangers " ?

" The Never Leave Your Buddy's Behind Club" ?

" The ALLOW ME TO PUSH UP YOUR STOOL Lounge" ?

" The Rock Hudson Memorial Twinkie Emporium" ?

" The Truman Capote Pinkie Dinkie Club " ?

never heard of those, is that where you go??

To quote a line from " Blazing Saddles"...

" Oh no...Mongo STRAIGHT"...

Actually in 1972 when I was in the Navy and serving on a destroyer home ported in Brooklyn, a few of my buddies and I went into a bar on 47th St in Manhattan called " Dirty Edna's"...

By the time we ordered a beer we had realized that there no WOMEN in the place..Then we noticed some guys getting real FRIENDLY with each other. We formed a little circle, BACK TO BACK, and then quickly drank our beers and got out of there..LOL...

Lol! Like the blue oyster in police academy

Funny story, me and my best friend went to Aruba one year. This was like our second or 3rd night and had a routine of about 15 differnt bars,clubs and hotels we went in every night to get drinks. When we worked our way down into town we stopped in at the paddock. A totally straight bar we went to the night before. Well we were already completly buzzed up and it was my turn for the rounds, I ran to the bar taking note to nothing else but our drinks. I order 6 vodka 7s 2 for each of us. While ordering my buddy is like genooo, gennooo wait, I'm like dave I know what your drinking hang on. I get the drinks and hand them off and they are both looking at me and say take a look around. I look around, it's raining men is on, guys dancing from the poles in underwear. Boy you wanna see 3 guys down 2 drinks each in a hurry lmao. We went by the next night and it was a regular night. I guess it was gay night that night lol

Nothing against them, one of best freinds was gay. But going in with a club full of dudes checking ya out is no fun lol. Now I know how girls feel at a bar when 97 guys are checking them out