Ready to get back in the woods!

TeeBugg

Ive taken quite a few days off to cure my issue lol. Ive gotten my brain right, put my misses and getting busted behind me. Took some advice and washed my clothes again, let em air dry. Waxed my bowstring and sharpened my broadheads. Checked that everything was tight on the bow....now im ready!

Im thinking of trying some of my army acu camo from my ground spot. Think my realtree is making me look like a huge blob... everything around me is dead and grey looking. Lots of light colors so im thinking a lighter camo might be the hot ticket

I bought a set of the leafy camo a few years ago and I'm really sold on it for ground blinds.  It really breaks up your silouette and makes it less defined.  I purchased it big enough so it will fit over my clothes no matter what the season. The leafy part is attached to material that is like a light webbing material so that it doesn't make one hot in the warm weather, although it doesn't aid in keeping you warm in the cold weather either.

I bought a set of the leafy camo a few years ago and I'm really sold on it for ground blinds. It really breaks up your silouette and makes it less defined. I purchased it big enough so it will fit over my clothes no matter what the season. The leafy part is attached to material that is like a light webbing material so that it doesn't make one hot in the warm weather, although it doesn't aid in keeping you warm in the cold weather either.

When I lived up north (tug hill area) I used to rely on the leafy wear. I killed several deer by spot and stalk wearing that. It is really nice, light weight, and like you said if ordered big enough will fit over most clothing. I'm sure the new stuff would look great on the ground. Good luck TeeBug, hope your ailments are a thing of the past.

its gettin hot out there!  was walkin the dog this afternoon at 4 oclock and rounded the corner on a side road in the neighborhood between two thickets... caught a big bodied deer out of the corner of my eye and some antlers walking across into the thicket down a little atv trail, high tailed it down the street with the dog and a NICE upper 130's maybe 140's 8 looked back at me and proceeded to make a scrape for 10 minutes at 40 yds... could care less i was standing there...  made my day!  get it Tbugg... just heatin up so don't get discouraged.... we ALL have those thoughts of "am i doin something wrong'! but thats why we love hunting cause ANYTHING can happen at the drop of a hat, just a matter of WHEN!!  good luck man 

• Like 1

What an afternoon/evening! Saw more deer tonite than i have all season so far. I was calm cool and relaxed. I wasnt fidgity at all. Sometimes its helps to take a few days off! Saw a big red fox too...that was cool. No shots tonight but i mustve seen 10 deer. All does and fawns. One couldve been a spike as i grunted an he ran towards me...then veered left into the thick stuff. All the deer milled around the thick crabapple junk from 230 til dark. They didnt want to come out. All in all a great sit!