Never Forget

Grouse

My son's birthday 9/11/2012. I served my country after this happened. My whole division 10 th mountain went to Afghanistan in 2003. That's where I wanted to go but my unit got attached to the 82 nd airborne and we went to Iraq. I will never forget this day or where I was when it happened. My prayers are with the families and first responders families that didn't make it. God bless patriot day.

• Like 2

A sad day in history for the United Sates of America. 

On this day, the article below is entirely disgusting.  These terrorists should be executed.

US prosecutors may negotiate plea deal with 9/11 architect Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, other conspirators: Report 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-prosecutors-may-negotiate-plea-deal-with-9-11-architect-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-other-conspirators-report/ar-AA11HA32?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=32f5524697cf42119277932100a6d25a

• Like 1

A sad day in history for the United Sates of America. 
On this day, the article below is entirely disgusting.  These terrorists should be executed.
US prosecutors may negotiate plea deal with 9/11 architect Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, other conspirators: Report 
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-prosecutors-may-negotiate-plea-deal-with-9-11-architect-khalid-sheikh-mohammed-other-conspirators-report/ar-AA11HA32?ocid=mailsignout&pc=U591&cvid=32f5524697cf42119277932100a6d25a

I guess the weird thing to me is that there is even a trial… just disappear them and call it a day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

God awful day in the life of many New Yorkers and Americans all across the globe. My boys are 8 and 6......and my wife and I just spent the last half hour with them watching videos of the planes, the towers, and the Heros who went in to save many people's lives.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Wife and I watched Fox this morning remembering 9-11  , and I can clearly remember exactly how I found out and how I felt watching. I just can’t fathom those who were there  and lost loved ones on how they feel.  . 

Edited by rob-c

I remember I was in college, just got out of the shower and roommates were fired to the TV...I thought it was fake. And then I remember just crying for family that I later find out either didn't go to work that day or were safe after all was gone; because at that time I couldn't fathom how evil can be so real in this world. I think we all remember exactly where we were that morning. Can't believe it's been 21 years. God bless all those who gave aid and those who lost their lives and loved ones. Never forget. 

911-Flag-Raising2.jpg

• Like 1

I was still working at the time and will never forget sitting at my desk and watching the event unfold on my computer screen....  My other great shock was when I was sitting in a 7th grade study hall and heard over the school PA system that JFK had been shot...

First year teaching in a new school where I still Am today...we had parents knocking on our classroom doors to take their kids home as we had no idea what was going on. We were told to not turn on the TVs or radios.
Drive to a spot in Yonkers were we could see the smoke billowing from the city. The lack of planes flying over for the next days/weeks was an eerie silence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk