Vet looking for more 1C Hunting Partners (2022)

ChrisW74

Hello Everyone,

My current 2 Hunting partners have family emergency obligations keeping them occupied till at least Dec.

I live in NYC so unfortunately don’t own a car. I usually ride out w/ Partner that lives near me or take the LIRR the night before to meet up out by hunt location.

Happy to assist with your hunt (or even do my own thing once parked up) and of course pitch in for gas etc.

Im a vet in my 40s that just started learning to hunt 3yrs ago. Have all my own gear, tags etc just not a car to post my parking permit in. I usually saddle hunt. Due to work schedule I’m mostly a weekend hunter.

I have a few 1C public land locations I’m pretty used to but always willing to try new spots. 1C is where my DMP tags are assigned.

It’s killing me that I missing out on early season.

Let me know if you interested.

Thanks for reading and have a great day

-Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Chris, I do not bow hunt but hunt the shotgun season in January every year. I would be happy to meet up and hunt one of the days in the shotgun season. Send me a PM if interested. 

best,

Chris (my name is also Chris and I’m a Coast Guard Vet.)

• Like 2