One Part of the “Root Causes” of People Violence – Public Education

There are politicians must think everyone is too stupid regarding people violence.  They never want to address the real root causes of people violence.  All they do is spread lies and distortions of the truth to support their gun control agenda.  They blame firearms for the problem of people violence where firearms are used and then harass, intimidate and threaten and law abiding citizens who own firearms.  They use this corrupt agenda to gain the support of the ignorant to stand with them for more useless gun control laws. 

Here is my supporting documentation on the failed public school system:

NY Private Schools Must Show They're Teaching the Basics

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/ny-private-schools-must-show-theyre-teaching-the-basics/3863790/

The article states “Private and religious schools in New York face greater scrutiny after state education leaders approved rules Tuesday requiring them to prove their academic programs line up with those of public schools.

So while they are watching the private schools, whose watching all those failing public schools?

The article states “The unanimous vote by the Board of Regents follows several years of debate that began with complaints of children graduating from ultra-Orthodox Jewish schools lacking basic academic skills. The rules apply to all of New York’s 1,800 nonpublic schools.

And how many of those private school students are “graduating” gangsters, drug dealers, violent criminals and having teenage pregnancies?

The article states “State law requires that instruction given in nonpublic schools “be at least substantially equivalent to the instruction” at public schools.

Are the government school investigators the same ones who watch public school teachers like Ariane Franco?  We do not want any “discrimination”.

Teacher Admits To Spending Months Encouraging Her Middle School Students To Protest

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/teacher-admits-to-spending-months-encouraging-her-middle-school-students-to-protest/ar-AA11P0ku?ocid=SL5GDHP&pc=SL5G&cvid=c58815893ab84f7b941dbbdbb68bd013

The article states “Over the past few years, various teachers have been caught training children to be activists in one-sided political battles, and that is exactly what Ariane Franco has been caught boasting about.”

So much for teaching civilized values.  That must only apply to private schools, not public schools.

The article states “She specifically instructs them to get organized in order to throw bricks at people that she believes need to change.”

That does not sound law abiding, peaceful and embracing diversity, but we need more gun control!

The article states “She laid out how best to do this. "You want to…I brought up [a] crazy organization that have done this. Like, they chose which places to throw bricks in." Ariane Franco noted not to do this in their own neighborhoods but to go out of "black and brown communities" to violently attack others.”

“Violently attack others”?  She probably would consider that a “mostly peaceful protest”.  

The article states “During the video in question, she said, "I tell them - my kids - we don't stand up for the Pledge."

Sounds like a “Go Fund Me” needed to buy her a one way ticket to North Korea, Iran or some other foreign crap country that hates America as much as she does.

In conclusion, this may only be the tip of the iceberg on the bad conditions of New York State public schools.  They are more interested in private schools as opposed to monitoring dangerous teachers.   So tell me again how firearms are the problem?

• Like 1