Nice to meet you all!

azhuntress

Hello everyone!

I'm a minority in here, I'm sure.  I say that because I am female.  I love hunting just as much (if not more) than many of you.  I have been bow hunting for 18 years now and to date have harvested with my archery equipment over 30 whitetails, 2 coyotes, 1 bear, several turkeys, squirrels, grouse, rabbits and woodchucks.

In addition to hunting I also compete with my bow and am proud to say that I am a 2 time I.B.O. National Triple Crown champion.

Last year I spent over 140 hours in a tree stand trying to get one particular buck with my bow.  I seen him 3 times but was unable to connect with him.  Fortunately, I shot him on the 5th day of the rifle season.  He was a 10 point and scored 142.  He was the biggest buck I have ever shot!  I've included a picture of him.post-3857-0-04592800-1383266562_thumb.jp

I'm excited to be a part of this forum and look forward to reading about other's successes.  

I hope that someday soon I can add my own success story for this season! 

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...