Warning about Rich's Hunting Adventures

HunterSled

While I am sorry for your loss of the deposit, I can say that I experience with Rich Hunting Adventures was a very good one. I too had made a deposit first and when the time of the hunt came I was contacted a couple of days ahead and everything turned out great. A good hunting experience at a very competitive price. Maybe you should try to contact him again or somehow resolve this matter couse in my opinion, Rich striked me as a good fellow. 

So, Rich, who are you picking in the Super Bowl?

• Like 6

While I am sorry for your loss of the deposit, I can say that I experience with Rich Hunting Adventures was a very good one. I too had made a deposit first and when the time of the hunt came I was contacted a couple of days ahead and everything turned out great. A good hunting experience at a very competitive price. Maybe you should try to contact him again or somehow resolve this matter couse in my opinion, Rich striked me as a good fellow. 

Rich your business on here is dead. Give it up!!!

You guys seem to be on to something. The IP address is coming from what looks to be an IP proxy style source. It's not a typical ISP type name when you do a WHOIS on it. Don't take it for gospel, but someone seems to be trying to cover their tracks for whatever reason....

My bet is its that Rich Biotta guy

Is he serious??? Who the hell would spend $28K on a frigging polar bear hunt??

People completing the North American 29 Super Slams probably. The same guys who spend $40-$60K on a Stone Sheep hunt, etc.  I'm not even sure if you can bring a polar bear back into the U.S.  I know you can't bring a dead Mt. Lion into California.

seems legit ???? one post and it is to back up this...

People completing the North American 29 Super Slams probably. The same guys who spend $40-$60K on a Stone Sheep hunt, etc. I'm not even sure if you can bring a polar bear back into the U.S. I know you can't bring a dead Mt. Lion into California.

There's a Polar bear mount at the Davis Sports Shop store in Sloatsburg, NY.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

• 4 weeks later...