This buck gave me the middle finger

Catskill Hunter

Haha! The same thing happened to me about 10 years ago. I sat overlooking some nice hardwoods one evening and went back to sit in the same spot the next day and there was a tree about 8 inches in diameter rubbed literally 5 feet from where I sat... mocking me. I have only seen one other tree that big rubbed up there and that was 2 years ago!

Damn mountain bucks. I know them all too well. I also climb up far from the cabin to hunt, dark to dark. Last year, I get back to the cabin and my dad says a big buck came out to the field 60 yards from the house. He was just sitting inside watching it. Pisses me off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

yes it a radish. I used Biologic deer radish

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Forum Fiend v1.0.1.

Ok figured it was... Saw when they had test plots for it before they released the seed to everyone. Looks great, what kind of fert did you use?

Geno C said:

Catskill, on Today, 07:54 AM, said:

yes it a radish. I used Biologic deer radish

Ok figured it was... Saw when they had test plots for it before they released the seed to everyone. Looks great, what kind of fert did you use?

lime' lime' lime and after that more lime. got my fertilizer from Tractor Supply I forget what I used it was starter fertilizer then I added milorganite to keep deer off the new growth. the only thing I regret was not adding nitrogen after planting. the leaves started to turn yellow and brown