Leak in waders

MACHINIST

I went walleye fishing in Oneida last night and found out the hard way I have a leak around my butt in my waders.I looked them all over and can seam to find where the leak is.Whats the best way to locate the leak and fix it?I figure I would put this in the waterfowl hunting because it would get more people looking at it.Thanks

Yes the eyes are runnin,I will fill them up later tonight and see what I have.I fished for about 1 1/2 hours and had a spot from my back pocket down to my knee that was wet.I did the flashlight thing last night and didn't see anything.The only other way I though of checking would be to put them back on,wade out and as soon as I felt wet come right back in and locate the leak.

Aquaseal is the best there is for neoprene waders.  I have cut mine many times on beaver cutting while waterfowl hunting.  Don't be neat and clean when you are putting it on and make sure its a level surface.  I tried to do it nice the first time and it still leaked, the second time I gobbed it on and wasn't level so I have aquaseal runs down the sides of my waders.  As for finding the holes.. if you cant find a rip its usually a seam.  I have found the leaks by getting in my pool with them on, walking down the boat launch at the canal, or having my wife spray me down in the shower.  Note the spot and like I said just gob the aquaseal on and let it do its work.