Damn Covid

fasteddie

We landed in Shannon Airport in Ireland September 10 . We stayed in Limmeric and moved north on the Tour. Saw several sites and stayed in different hotels . Toured Belfast and headed for Dublin. My wife was feeling ill yesterday, September 16 , and took a Covid test. Positive. I took the test and same results. We were scheduled to tour and dine at the Guinness factory last night but couldn't. We are quarantined and are stuck in Dublin for five days. We wore face masks while on the Tour Bus and still caught the Covid . Sweaty, clammy and tired. Damn Covid !

• Sad 5

Get well soon, that hurts even more given your vacation and all .

On the land portion of our Alaska tour, we needed a neg. Test no more then two days prior . Then a week later just   prior to the ship portion everyone had to take another emed test , 50% of our bus came back positive . The cruise line refunded their money and paid for a hotel if they wanted to “ quarantine “ most hopped on a plane to home . The six of us who never wore a mask all were fine .

Best of luck again .

2 hours ago, BizCT said:

You wouldn’t be positive if you didn’t take a test!

Get well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ya know two couples, that tested positive Sat across from us on the bus for hours each day . No cough, or sneezing, full of energy, they hiked sometimes 8 miles a day , I  was shocked they tested positive . 

• Like 1