Desantis' brilliant Marthas vineyard strategy to expose the Left's hypocrisy!!!

Meant to start this thread on Friday , but couldnt find the time; so what do you guys think about Gov Desantis sending those 50 Venezualen illegals to the liberal bastion of Martha's vineyard.  I think it is ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! Also, Abbots similar move to truck a few busloads from TEXAS to VP Harris' front door aint too shabby either, especially since it comes right after  she had just given an interview in which she stated that the BORDER WAS SECURE !! lol - I LOVE IT!!!  You know, I'm beginning to agre with my man Rob that maybe Desantis might be our guy in'24, whatcha think ? :taunt:

Edited by Northcountryman
  • Like 5

• Northcountryman changed the title to Desantis' brilliant Marthas vineyard strategy to expose the Left's hypocrisy!!!

My biggest fear is Trump gets the nomination due to his staunch supporters by 2 points in the party and then loses again cause of Trump hate. We and the country can't risk it. How bout a DeSantis Reaganesk landslide and in office 8 years then 4-8 of Haley behind that..... LFG!

If Trump gets the nomination vice is likely to be Stephanik. They lose and all the wind is out of the sails for all the rest too. Can't risk it when you got better in the lineup.

And [mention=8155]Northcountryman[/mention] I'm hoping in the primary more think like this. I know your a Trump guy but I know you must see his own fault is himself and his ego. He can't help himself and it's what took him down, policies aside. People vote for who they "like" and can identify with. Old Joe and his BS was still more appealing as it wasn't a vote really for Joe as much as it was a vote against Trump. Hopefully Trump's ego won't take it all down again and we never get out of the damage that has been done. As Tacks said I don't see him stepping aside at all, his ego won't let him. But most of the country just wants to be done with it - on both sides. Although I will say this raid is BS and it makes me want to see him push back. But we need to move on and get the Dems moving out.

We will have to see where it goes. Don't be surprised if the Dem front runner doesn't end up someone different than Joe or Kamala as crappyice said. Trump loses to Oprah, Michelle O, Tom Hanks, The Rock. Believe it or not that's the world we live in. c3dc61bb37e8265f898a573a3b747d40.jpg

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 5

North, DeSantis is an evil sadistic POS. The sooner you recognize that, the better off you'll be.
https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2022/09/a-sadistic-immigration-stunt/671470/

Yes how cruel. To send homeless people out of an overwhelmed area to Martha's vineyard. Lol. Hell I can't afford to go there.

Why again is this so evil? The reference you attached had absolutely no value. How is it cruel to send some of these folks to areas that have the ability and open arms to take them in rather than having them living in squalor in am area overwhelmed by this?

If these sanctuary areas are so open to illegal immigrants then why wouldn't they want to go there. So you think they all want to stay in El Paso too? Where they are living on the streets and the shelters can't bring any more in?

Illegal immigration is loved by the left, well until it's in their front yard then that's cruel. Buts it's ok along the border where real actual human trafficking is occuring everyday.

Last I knew if someone sent you to Martha's vineyard or NYC it wasn't considered sadistic. If I remember correctly most of the countries immigrants thru history were passing by the statue of liberty before they became citizens.

• Like 5

Really Left field Biden has been shipping immigrants all over for last yr but only places that dont effect him nor his supporters, what Desantis did was well over due. Border states have been onderwatwer with the flood of illegal immigrants yet they get no help from the federal govt. Hell Biden nor harris have been to the border...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, left field said:

North, DeSantis is an evil sadistic POS. The sooner you recognize that, the better off you'll be.

https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2022/09/a-sadistic-immigration-stunt/671470/

Martha’s Vineyard Resident: “Charity starts in the home. Not my home. Someone else’s”.

The whole thing is funny and telling . The limousine liberals isolated from reality  on their largely White Island of 15k lose their sh!t when 50 people show up , meanwhile border towns are expected to deal,with tens of thousands of them . 

Call in the national Guard ! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

The whole thing is funny and telling . The limousine liberals isolated from reality  on their largely White Island of 15k lose their sh!t when 50 people show up , meanwhile border towns are expected to deal,with tens of thousands of them . 

Call in the national Guard ! 

They lost their minds when Those windmills were proposed off their beaches a while back...how 'bout that? 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, land 1 said:

Really Left field Biden has been shipping immigrants all over for last yr but only places that dont effect him nor his supporters, what Desantis did was well over due. Border states have been onderwatwer with the flood of illegal immigrants yet they get no help from the federal govt. Hell Biden nor harris have been to the border...

Not as a political stunt.  

6 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Yes how cruel. To send homeless people out of an overwhelmed area to Martha's vineyard. Lol. Hell I can't afford to go there.

Why again is this so evil? The reference you attached had absolutely no value. How is it cruel to send some of these folks to areas that have the ability and open arms to take them in rather than having them living in squalor in am area overwhelmed by this?

If these sanctuary areas are so open to illegal immigrants then why wouldn't they want to go there. So you think they all want to stay in El Paso too? Where they are living on the streets and the shelters can't bring any more in?

Illegal immigration is loved by the left, well until it's in their front yard then that's cruel. Buts it's ok along the border where real actual human trafficking is occuring everyday.

Last I knew if someone sent you to Martha's vineyard or NYC it wasn't considered sadistic. If I remember correctly most of the countries immigrants thru history were passing by the statue of liberty before they became citizens.

These seem to be asylum seekers, which is legally allowed in this country. DeSantis, lied and said there were jobs and homes waiting for them, shipped them across the country and potentially compromised their hearings, not to mention cruelly screwing with these families. Naturally, as a contemptible asshole, he sent a video crew along.

He also awarded a $615K contract to some cronies to facilitate the transport. Of course, that was Florida taxpayer money. 

North, you need to get your head out of these guy's asses and focus on people who have the nation's well being at heart. lest you end up one of these weird cultists.

I don't want to see that happen and am here for you buddy. 

ok were is your proof Desantis lied saying there were jobs and homes 1st I heard of these claims and even watch CNN sometimes , 2)  At least he did it and owned it, Not  in the dark of the night and try to hide like Biden does, 3 Its all poltical  starting with the DEMs saying border is secure and being blind to the issue, and it is really amazing these Dem mayors all said they would luv to take the immigrants in there city and when they get there its a diffrent story

• Like 4

Left do u actually believe Biden has the avg guys best intrest in mind, I mean if he does hes doing a piss poor job my 401k is the crapper, gas prices , inflation these are the things that concern me the avg guy and they all well suck right now. not saying Trump wasnt an a##hole  but at least the avg guy was doing ok under him and yes I think Desantis would be best for this country better then trump and way way better then Biden 

Edited by land 1
  • Like 3

Must've missed the pics of DeSantis getting on the plane and meeting with everyone so he could lie to them. That seems like common sense that this occurred. Lol

These guys in the south are knee deep in this issue and all they get from this administration is a bold faced lie that it's under control. C'mon lefty you gotta see that.

And how does it mess up the process for them to become citizens. That's a weak argument. Last I knew millions of people have gone thru NYC legally and none of them had to be approved thru Texas or Florida.

You have to see how all these little border towns are crumbling under the weight of this mass immigration. And if a city proclaims to be a sanctuary city and offers open arms why would you not send people there? It only seems right to do that. Political stunt or not it's still better for all.

Sometimes a political "stunt" is what is needed to draw some attention to this problem. It's a win for all, the people get to go somewhere that isn't overwhelmed and to a location that is happy to have them...how terrible.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, land 1 said:

Left do u actually believe Biden has the avg guys best intrest in mind, I mean if he does hes doing a piss poor job my 401k is the crapper, gas prices , inflation these are the things that concern me the avg guy and they all well suck right now. not saying Trump wasnt an a##hole  but at least the avg guy was doing ok under him and yes I think Desantis would be best for this country better then trump and way way better then Biden 

President's inherit the country as the previous president left it. There isn't a reset on Jan 20th.

Obama took Bush's economy after the crash of 2008 and built it back up and handed Trump a solid economy who ran with it until Covid literally stopped the world. Biden took that mess on.

It's not surprising that inflation is happening worldwide after shutting down for almost two years. Oh, and add in a war in Europe between the biggest oil and food producer in the area. Biden didn't cause inflation (neither did Trump), he just has to deal with it for this country.

To answer your question, yes, I believe that Biden has the average guy's best interest in mind. 

• Haha 3

Well every one can believe what they want but Biden has not done anything for this avg guy other then making harder finacially, but I know this Dems favored shut downs of the economy, the economy should have bounced back but dems just keep spending money like it grows on trees and kept shut downs in effect way to long , I dont believe Putin would have done what he did if the president was not biden. And as far as oil we were oil i/gas independant under trump....Maybe im missing something under biden but what has he done for the avg/ middle class blue collar worker.....

Joe Biden on 60 minutes this week......yeah. It was actually more difficult to watch 

Scott Pelley: Which leads to my next question. You are more aware of this than anyone. Some people ask whether you are fit for the job. And when you hear that, I wonder what you think.

President Joe Biden: Watch me. And ma-- honest to God, that's all I think. Watch me. If you think I don't have the energy level or the mental acuity, then-- then, you know, that's one thing. It's another thing, you just watch and-- and, you know, keep my schedule. Do what I'm doing. I-- I think that-- you know-- I don't-- when I sit down with our NATO allies and keep 'em together, I don't have 'em saying, "Wait a minute, w-- how-- how old are you? What are you-- what say?" You know, I mean, it's a matter of, you know, that old expression: The proof of the pudding's in the eating. I mean, I-- I-- I respect the fact that people would say, you know, "You're old." And-- but I think it relates to h-- how much energy you have, and whether or not the job you're doing is one consistent with what any person of any age would be able to do.

Scott Pelley: How would you say your mental focus is?

President Joe Biden: Oh, it's focused. I'd say it's-- I think it's-- I-- I haven't-- look, I have trouble even mentioning, even saying to myself, my own head, the number of years. I no more think of myself as being as old as I am than fly. I mean, it's just not-- I haven't-- observed anything in terms of-- there's not things I don't do now that I did before, whether it's physical, or mental, or anything else.

Edited by Robhuntandfish

21 hours ago, left field said:

Lefty , you know enough about me by now to realize that I do appreciate an alternate POV to my own , but I do do believe your wrong here and should listen take into consideration what these guys are saying here in response to you . Desantis and Abbot are fed up with the ineptitude of the Biden administration and are responding in a manner which shines light on the issue , hopefully to embarrass them into acting and finally doing something to secure the border. If they would actually do their job and secure it , there would be no political stunts necessary ( if you wish to calm it that , that is ) , don’t you see that ? Also , you said something factually incorrect earlier when you averred that the Biden admin simply inherited a mess at the border from Trump and that , essentially the crisis is at the same level it was under Trump , no better or no worse -NOT !! I Would say that you have a very short memory , then as border crossings under Rrumo were at a 40 yr low when he was Prez.  As soon as Biden got elected , he reversed ALL of trumps policies , including the border ones , and this is the result . Biden is an incompetent fool as his his VP- you must see this Lefty !! 

• Like 1

Sending the illegals to their sanctuary states and cities should have been started long ago and in way bigger numbers, when these libtard phonies living the good life in their elite neighborhoods have to actually deal with the shithole problem themselves then maybe there will be action taken to relieve this mess. When you are insulated from anything rotten it is easy to blow and shrug it off. I would like nothing better than to see illegals moved where these libtard blowhards live by the tens of thousands.

The best part about all this is they show their true colors when it happens to them, "hypocrites in spades"!

Al

• Like 3