Desantis' brilliant Marthas vineyard strategy to expose the Left's hypocrisy!!!

2 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

Lefty , you know enough about me by now to realize that I do appreciate an alternate POV to my own , but I do do believe your wrong here and should listen take into consideration what these guys are saying here in response to you . Desantis and Abbot are fed up with the ineptitude of the Biden administration and are responding in a manner which shines light on the issue , hopefully to embarrass them into acting and finally doing something to secure the border. If they would actually do their job and secure it , there would be no political stunts necessary ( if you wish to calm it that , that is ) , don’t you see that ? Also , you said something factually incorrect earlier when you averred that the Biden admin simply inherited a mess at the border from Trump and that , essentially the crisis is at the same level it was under Trump , no better or no worse -NOT !! I Would say that you have a very short memory , then as border crossings under Rrumo were at a 40 yr low when he was Prez.  As soon as Biden got elected , he reversed ALL of trumps policies , including the border ones , and this is the result . Biden is an incompetent fool as his his VP- you must see this Lefty !! 

Where in Left's posts does he state that Biden inherited the problem at the border?  I see a comment about the economy, not the border.

32 minutes ago, virgil said:

Where in Left's posts does he state that Biden inherited the problem at the border?

Some nit pickin here, have you ever taken the time to watch one of those press briefing from the white house, I have seen multiple times when anything about the border crisis is brought up the first talking point out of their mouths from both of Biden's press spokespersons is they inherited the broken immigration policies from the previous administration.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, airedale said:

Some nit pickin here, have you ever taken the time to watch one of those press briefing from the white house, I have seen multiple times when anything about the border crisis is brought up the first talking point out of their mouths from both of Biden's press spokespersons is they inherited the broken immigration policies from the previous administration.

Not at all.  I didn't say or imply that others haven't made that claim.  But, Left did not.  And North stated that he did.

7 minutes ago, airedale said:

Like I said nit pickin deflection at it's best, it is what you people do!!

You can't be serious.  North accused the guy of saying something that he didn't say.  i pointed that out.  And, that's nitpicking?  And, who are 'you people'? 

Just now, airedale said:

I am dead serious

People like you Virg, LOL do not pretend to be something you are not, the slant on your posts on this board have revealed exactly who you are.

You're funny.  Not sure why you need to defend North's false accusation, or why you're making such a big deal out of it.  Maybe you're just  the type that looks for an online fight,  or can't admit when he's wrong.  Or, maybe you're just so deep in the cult that you can't think or read straight.  And, as far as your statement about deflections by 'you people', isn't that exactly what you yourself did?  Never mind.

2 hours ago, virgil said:

Not at all.  I didn't say or imply that others haven't made that claim.  But, Left did not.  And North stated that he did.

Did he not imply it in his post V man? Read his post again!! :D

2 hours ago, virgil said:

You're funny.  Not sure why you need to defend North's false accusation, or why you're making such a big deal out of it.  Maybe you're just  the type that looks for an online fight,  or can't admit when he's wrong.  Or, maybe you're just so deep in the cult that you can't think or read straight.  And, as far as your statement about deflections by 'you people', isn't that exactly what you yourself did?  Never mind.

Again, read his post again and ye shall have all of your ?? answered!!

7 hours ago, left field said:

Solid governance:

I doubt Desantis didn’t check with some lawyers before planning this relocation. Here are some links I found on a quick search that cover the advailblity of most of the benefits for asylee in twitter article.

https://www.masslegalhelp.org/immigration/benefits 

https://www.masslegalservices.org/system/files/library/ImmigrantBenefitsChart-Jan 2022.pdf

https://www.mass.gov/orgs/office-for-refugees-and-immigrants

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

ill say this i feel all news media is a big bag of #### ive seen articles and what not saying Desantis bad biden good and vice versa regarding immgrant transport. Report the facts and stop putting there own spin on it .... Biden did this Desantis did this period ... all the media does is drive a bigger divide between people report the facts period 

• Like 4

"It is amusing to listen to the squealing of those politicians who self-righteously claimed to offer open arms to all migrants but then turn on them, as though they were a vast migration of Republicans. Some of these politicians have quoted the Emma Lazarus poem engraved on the Statue of Liberty about sending us 'your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.' They now have flipped, preferring a version of the Little Richard song 'Keep A-knockin', but you can't come in.'" —Cal Thomas

• Like 2

"OCTOBER 21, 2021: Biden said he hasn't visited the border because he hasn't 'had a whole hell of a lot of time.' Since then, Biden has spent 141 days on vacation. ... Biden has spent 40% of his presidency — 242 days — on vacation. He has never visited the southern border." —Republican National Committee

In 2021 alone, Biden authorized almost 1,000 large charter "ghost flights" to many U.S. locations, including planes loaded with children — most under cover of darkness.

If 48 illegal immigrants flying onto the charmed and idyllic Martha's Vineyard Island constitutes a "humanitarian crisis," consider the impact of Biden flying 148 THOUSAND immigrants into undisclosed locations around the nation in the middle of the night. Notably, he sent 70 flights to Florida.

Predictably, Gov. DeSantis has been accused of illegally luring illegal immigrants onto the MVI flights with promises of housing and jobs, accusations he has completely debunked. And he is now being sued by immigration activists. Never underestimate the Demos' ability to collude with the Leftmedia to change the subject.