My Brother Shot a Monster!

Arrow Flinger

I don't think it was snowing that day. He took that pic the next day .Heres one he took the evening he shot it. He rough scored him twice and both times came up with 160.

he got all dressed up for the snow pic the day after? LOL

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Hell yea I would have,a trophy like that you want all the after pics you can get.Jason I saw your brother at herbs a few weeks ago and he said he hasn't gotten out much this year because he's been busy.I guess he made up for it!! Tell him I said congrats.One hell of a deer,Now its your turn!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Hell yea I would have,a trophy like that you want all the after pics you can get.Jason I saw your brother at herbs a few weeks ago and he said he hasn't gotten out much this year because he's been busy.I guess he made up for it!! Tell him I said congrats.One hell of a deer,Now its your turn!!!!!!!!

Will do Rick. I had my chance this season. Nothing close to that big but it was a nice 8. I just had a brain fart and didn't take the shot for some reason!

Congrats bud.Do you have a taxidermist yet?

Thanks Rick. Yes. I already dropped him off. Now the wait begins. He said should be done sometime in March. Will have him officially scored after the 60 day drying period. I hit him with the tape twice and came up with 160 1/8" gross. Should go high 140's low 150's net.