When do the second round of doe permits come out

luberhill

I will go back for two more 9F’s on November 1.  I will hit Walmart, because Runnings wasn’t able to figure out how to take a $ 10 donation for the venison coalition when I picked up my first two this year.  Walmart was able to do that for me last year, when I went back for the 2 extra tags. 

Here is proof that it can be done: 

5437B353-8740-452A-A48F-33FD33D2AFA6.thumb.jpeg.46a8385da08a222d8989ff9d194bf621.jpeg

The key words are: “Support Venison Donation”.  

That money is used to pay for processing deer that hunters donate to participating processors. 

Ordinarily, there is no charge for those extra tags.  

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 3

I will go back for two more 9F’s on November 1.  I will hit Walmart, because Runnings wasn’t able to figure out how to take a $ 10 donation for the venison coalition when I picked up my first two this year.  Walmart was able to do that for me last year, when I went back for the 2 extra tags. 

5437B353-8740-452A-A48F-33FD33D2AFA6.thumb.jpeg.46a8385da08a222d8989ff9d194bf621.jpeg

That money is used to pay for processing deer that hunters donate to participating processors. 

You can also run into town hall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am VERY behind-so I went to DECALS last night and ordered my doe tags online. The 14 day to deliver makes me nervous!!! Guess I'd use my either sex bow tag if/when I get a shot at a doe on 10/1 in 3S if they don't come....or, since we can now submit tags online and I have proof in my phone, are the actual tags relevant?
AND 3S is an unlimited zone. The guy who runs our program checks our deer and gives us another tag.
OR I send the boys to the local hardware store that handles licensing and have them get their tags and we swap 3S's when mine arrive. They can't go until late fall/winter anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I am VERY behind-so I went to DECALS last night and ordered my doe tags online. The 14 day to deliver makes me nervous!!! Guess I'd use my either sex bow tag if/when I get a shot at a doe on 10/1 in 3S if they don't come....or, since we can now submit tags online and I have proof in my phone, are the actual tags relevant?
AND 3S is an unlimited zone. The guy who runs our program checks our deer and gives us another tag.
OR I send the boys to the local hardware store that handles licensing and have them get their tags and we swap 3S's when mine arrive. They can't go until late fall/winter anyway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd hate to transport a deer without an actual tag though. Why not use your MZ tag and save the either sex bow tag ?

Edited by Jeremy K

11 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Ive been going to Newstead town hall in Akron the last couple years.  Theres never a line to wait in and they are very good at this.  They go to lunch from noon till one so no one is there then... Ill go around 11 am

• Like 1