NFL 2022

UpStateRedNeck

4 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

"He's got a perfect game going heading into the 9nth!  *Crack* ....." "13 seconds!!". Any other bad mojo you want to send our way?  All we want is 1.

haha. we need some Patty Magic for 3rd straight playoff year vs Bills. We are due!

I wonder if there is focus on the strength and conditioning coaches, strategy, and processes. Alot of injuries in two games. The Dane Jackson one obviously doesn't fall into that, but still. I hope he is OK, that was scary. I wonder if Edmunds will have an issue with that in completing tackles going forward. Friendly fire so to speak.

PS. Dolphins IMO will be a real test. Strong receiving corp against a potentially depleted/inexperienced secondary. Hyde dinged up, and at one point Bills had their first and sixth round drafts running point on CB1 and CB2. Taron will need to step up IMO.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phade said:

I wonder if there is focus on the strength and conditioning coaches, strategy, and processes. Alot of injuries in two games. The Dane Jackson one obviously doesn't fall into that, but still. I hope he is OK, that was scary. I wonder if Edmunds will have an issue with that in completing tackles going forward. Friendly fire so to speak.

According to NFL, last year was least amount of concussions since they started tracking. They say its due to the new technology of custom helmets, etc.

19 hours ago, phade said:

PS. Dolphins IMO will be a real test. Strong receiving corp against a potentially depleted/inexperienced secondary. Hyde dinged up, and at one point Bills had their first and sixth round drafts running point on CB1 and CB2. Taron will need to step up IMO.

I agree, and by sheer coincidence, the fish were the “spoiler” for da bears in 85. 

If the Bills get past them Sunday, and Allen stays healthy, it should be a coast to a Super Bowl win. 

• Like 1

I myself have decided not to watch the rest of the season; I'm just going to tune into the last five minutes of the Super Bowl so that I can celebrate.

Lol.

Injuries and overconfidence are their vulnerabilities. I like what I see, but I've also drank the Kool-Aid too many times. But man, is it good to have a team that isn't working hard to beat itself. Should be a fun season.

Bills look incredible but there is a new thing going on in the nfl called teams are actually making big trades at deadline.  The last couple years trades were made that changed those top teams and will probably this year. Bills on paper are not much better than the top afc teams right now. 

It was a very smart move having Josh sit out the fourth quarter in the second game. It was a blowout and there was no reason to take a chance on him getting hurt in meaningless time . 

It has been a long painful bunch of years rooting for the Bills only to be let down with Wide Right and Four Straight Super Bowl Losses.  Go Bills and Squish the Fish !

• Like 1