Climber cables

Big Indian

33 minutes ago, mattypotpie8S said:

Just had a quick look and dang it you're right. What's going on with them?

The original company went out of business I think one of the co-founders is trying to start a new one. I think they are working on a new version that will use the same rubber straps as the old stands. But that has been going on for over a year...

Edited by BowmanMike
  • Like 1

I thought lone wolf sold out to another company, then started another one called "lone wolf customs"?

Either way, I'll never buy anything from Lone Wolf Customs again. They build sub par non durable products and do not honor any kind of warranty but sell their items at a premium price. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, heavuser said:

I thought lone wolf sold out to another company, then started another one called "lone wolf customs"?

Either way, I'll never buy anything from Lone Wolf Customs again. They build sub par non durable products and do not honor any kind of warranty but sell their items at a premium price. 

I never bought anything from them,but I know the stuff is not cheap at all..I am not sure if that is the same company that just came out with a new super lightweight hang on that retails for well over $800.

5 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I never bought anything from them,but I know the stuff is not cheap at all..I am not sure if that is the same company that just came out with a new super lightweight hang on that retails for well over $800.

Possibly, the stand and 4 sticks I bought cost me a little over a thousand lol.