Turd in the woods

nybuckboy

Yep... the only piece of hardwoods on the entire property and a hunter with permission thinks it's OK to drop a deuce right in the middle of where he hunts. Toilet paper and turned up leaves was a dead giveaway. Would you?  I know I wouldn't. I'd go somewhere, anywhere but where I was doing my hunting. Go back to the car, it's not that far and go to a convenience store.  

Hey .... When you gotta go, you gotta go. And there's not always a whole lot of options. Often, I find myself in denial, pretending the urge will go away. Of course it never does. It just becomes and emergency that will not wait for a dash back to the car or off to some convenience store .... lol. The paper is for obvious reasons, but also doubles as a warning to others not to step there ... Now that would be a nasty situation.

• Like 1

Often it is intentional, why else are people defecating in areas where their is little privacy and heavily traveled, like on the edge of a parking area? Half the time they leave a McDonalds or Burger King trash in the same place. They are seeking to offend others, plain and simple...

Edited by mike rossi

Hey .... When you gotta go, you gotta go. And there's not always a whole lot of options. Often, I find myself in denial, pretending the urge will go away. Of course it never does. It just becomes and emergency that will not wait for a dash back to the car or off to some convenience store .... lol. The paper is for obvious reasons, but also doubles as a warning to others not to step there ... Now that would be a nasty situation.

Oh , I get it that's what the Burger King bags are for... Still doesn't explain the unwrapped condoms, which I am glad are not used, but since they are not, what message does that double as?

I would say in legitimate emergencies get well off the beaten path, bury it in soil, then on top of that soil place stones or chunks of wood. If that's too much work try golf...

Besides, it sounds like the OP is talking about disrespecting a landowner who granted someone permission to hunt. This exact thing is one reason some landowners wont allow hunting, I have heard it more than once...

Edited by mike rossi
  • Like 1

Often it is intentional, why else are people defecating in areas where their is little privacy and heavily traveled, like on the edge of a parking area? Half the time they leave a McDonalds or Burger King trash in the same place. They are seeking to offend others, plain and simple...

Perhaps taking a dump in the woods is some kind of CONSPIRACY ....

Maybe that's why those NSA dudes have been following me around the woods , poking piles of my poop with sticks...

And all this time I just thought maybe they had a  "poop fetish"...

Sometimes ^&*$ happens (pun intended). There has been times where I couldn't make it back to the truck let alone the nearest store. I would think somebody would make an attempt to at least cover it up with dirt or something though but then again people are idiots. I don't think it would bother the deer. Just remember, people advocate peeing in scrapes.

I have a little opening on the floor in my permanent stand for those situations. No way im walking back out of the woods to crap. I just lean against the front wall and down she goes. I think walking all the way out is worse than dropping a deuce.

My buddy brings a plastic shopping bag with him, He uses a hang on stand and takes off the seat cushion puts it in his back pack  then takes the bag ties it so it hangs under his seat frame sits down and goes into the bag, when he is done he just ties the bag and throws it away when he gets home, 

does a bear sh*t in the woods like the restaurant scene from the godfather the cop says ya gotta go ya go in all seriousness try not to eat late and a lite breakfast . im on water pill so #1 is a differnt thing i bring these things called brief relief  when you add liquid  they gel landfill safe toss in the garbage seals w/ a zip lock i bring field wipes too

I choose a spot someone won't usually walk, and try to do it there. I always cover with leaves too to help reduce scent and make less of a chance someone gets poop on their boot. Either way, I definitely don't think twice about pooping in the woods. I think many people overrate trying to be completely trace-free in the woods, making every action as if they were never in the woods. Just my thought, if I have to poop, I'm going to. I'm not going to leave the woods and go to a store, that sounds ridiculous.

My buddy brings a plastic shopping bag with him, He uses a hang on stand and takes off the seat cushion puts it in his back pack  then takes the bag ties it so it hangs under his seat frame sits down and goes into the bag, when he is done he just ties the bag and throws it away when he gets home,

I think I have seen those bags along the expressway ..........