Turd in the woods

nybuckboy

How did I miss this 3 page thread on pooping in the woods? LOL!

I Never had to go in the woods except for peeing off my stand. Always go just when i wake up especially when I know I'm going to sit for hours on the stand although I may have to sit longer on the crapper until the urge comes. ;)

Edited by Deerthug

I tell you one thing.  The hunter who has never had to drop his trousers in the woods, is a hunter who hasn't spent much time out there.  

I also find it absolutely mind boggling that anyone would actually leave the woods and drive to an indoor bathroom to do his business.  This has got to be the funniest thing I ever heard!  LOL  Are they afraid that someone might see their a$$ or something when they drop the trousers?? LOL  What a waste of precious hunting time it would be to go look for a freaking gas station bathroom.  LOL

I tell you one thing.  The hunter who has never had to drop his trousers in the woods, is a hunter who hasn't spent much time out there.  

I also find it absolutely mind boggling that anyone would actually leave the woods and drive to an indoor bathroom to do his business.  This has got to be the funniest thing I ever heard!  LOL  Are they afraid that someone might see their a$$ or something when they drop the trousers?? LOL  What a waste of precious hunting time it would be to go look for a freaking gas station bathroom.  LOL

I've spent long hours in the stand/woods. I'm just more regular than most people I guess . . . 5:30AM . . . like clockwork.  :biggrin:

I was on such a steep incline Saturday I had thoughts of dropping one and seeing if I could get it to roll down to my brother gathering leaves on the way like a snowball in a cartoon. I decided not to because I would have had to use my orange vest to wipe and being frugal I would have worn it out of the woods so as not to waste a good vest.

• Like 1

Lol took my brother in law out yesterday to my spot he texted me that he couldn't hold it much longer. I pretended not to see the text cuz I wanted to say and hunt longer. Once I finally got down and walked over to him he told me that he already dumped off in the spot I put him then covered it with grass and leaves then sprayed buck bomb on top of that was kinda annoyed he dumped in my spot but he did tell me 2 hours earlier that he had to go....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by apoallo

This reminds me of a scenario that happened a few years ago, Fall Turkey hunting.

Night before - Chinese food & wings, breakfast of hash browns and lots of hot coffee. About 2/3 the way to my spot nature not only called, she was screaming for a divorce. And there was nooooo stopping it. While I was gearing back up a deer about 100 yards off got a snout full and went ballistic. Few minutes later thought ya get that new man feeling.  :dancing:

• Like 2

Hey now... Keep it clean in the forums and in the field. Highly suggest wet wipes, never knew the true value of these bad boys until I had kids. Just saying once you go wet wipe you never go back!

Been using them for over 15 years now. The things you discover while wandering around Meijers (Midwest and Southern version of Walmart) at 3 in the morning while in college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I didn't write this part below in bold italics in post number 10, but your post makes it appear I did. It shouldn't be my responsibility to reconcile it. BTW: A conspiracy is irrelevant, if you crap on public land or on land you do not own or on the border of land you own, it should be well buried... . And well buried doesn't mean covered with leaves...

Perhaps taking a dump in the woods is some kind of CONSPIRACY ....

Maybe that's why those NSA dudes have been following me around the woods , poking piles of my poop with sticks...

And all this time I just thought maybe they had a  "poop fetish"...

I didn't write this part below in bold italics in post number 10, but your post makes it appear I did. It shouldn't be my responsibility to reconcile it. BTW: A conspiracy is irrelevant, if you crap on public land or on land you do not own or on the border of land you own, it should be well buried... . And well buried doesn't mean covered with leaves...

Perhaps taking a dump in the woods is some kind of CONSPIRACY ....

Maybe that's why those NSA dudes have been following me around the woods , poking piles of my poop with sticks...

And all this time I just thought maybe they had a  "poop fetish"...

Hmmm..I just looked at my reply to your post and didn't see anything in bold print. Perhaps you take yourself too seriously.

What is there to reconcile ? I think most of the readers here would realize that I was just making a joke, especially considering the content of many of my previous posts.

• Like 1