Turd in the woods

nybuckboy

Being only SEMI computer literate, I'm often not aware of some of the nuances of this medium.

Perhaps pig latin would be better..I understand that.

Mike Rossi says " IX-nay on the AP-cray in the OODS-way "...

Its IME-tay for my AP-nay....<<grin>>.....

His issue was that your comment was inside the quote tag, so looked like a continuation of his thought. Agree that his response was overblown though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That happens quite often. Most folks here can figure that out pretty quick and rectify it their own mind, hopefully. (Rectify...gigadee)

I know people that have been walking in to there treestand smoking, tripping over themselves and have shot a buck of a lifetime... I sure someone has been tossing a terd and has been interupted by a rude buck or doe before...........Just bury it!!! handwarmers make for a nice TP LOL

Edited by Bowshotmuzzleloader

I know people that have been walking in to there treestand smoking, tripping over themselves and have shot a buck of a lifetime...

yep I hunted coyotes all winter long last year practicing my best scent control methods and couldn't get one. Until one night after work  I went home and showered using AXE shampoo and bodywash. Hit the field and had a big male come in on a string. His pelt now hangs on my wall.

I've also had to drop my smoke to shoulder my deer gun. 

• Like 1