Age this buck

Chef

Honestly. I think our deer hunting is pretty great. Factor in the fishing and its a sportsmans paradise

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I can be at my hunting spot in 6 minutes and on one of the best walleye lakes in the country in 3 minutes. Got it good!

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

• Like 4

4 hours ago, BizCT said:

NY is big bucks to get decent land access also. Not everyone married the right person, like you! LOL. I could offer 100 landowners in 3S $10K for 5 days of hunting in november and all 100 will say no!

You can come hunt my are for 500$ all 3 season, archery, gun, and doe managment on 1500+ acres

• Like 2

Just now, Kmartinson said:

It's amazing but not many guys interested.  Only 4 guys total so far. 

Lots of guys are full of hot air and don't really want to kill a good buck.  Or just maybe they are afraid to kill a deer but want people to THINK they are deer hunters?

That's a very generous offer you've made.

• Like 1

Of course not silly. If I didn't live in NY I wouldn't be on the hunting NY site. That would make no sense....

Why not we got a knuckle head from West Virginia on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

You can come hunt my are for 500$ all 3 season, archery, gun, and doe managment on 1500+ acres

How could he possibly turn that down?

Didn’t we talk about this. 4 hours away? I make 1 trip a year 6 hours each way to hunt 2 days in WNY. I don’t have an interest in doing it twice. Would rather fly and hunt somewhere.

If you were closer I’d be in a heartbeat. @Chef and I talk about finding a lease closeby. But there’s nothing close by. I think I saw $5,500 for 40 acres nearby on one of the NY hunting lease websites once. Otherwise, everything is too far for day trips to make it worthwhile

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Of course not silly. If I didn't live in NY I wouldn't be on the hunting NY site. That would make no sense....

Is that a dig at bugsnbows? I hunt NY. It’s a NY hunting forum, no?

9 hours ago, BizCT said:

Is that a dig at bugsnbows? I hunt NY. It’s a NY hunting forum, no?

Who.....?

No dig at all.  Oh thats right you dont live in NY now. Mustve forgot that....... 

and speaking of that.  Isnt it about the 2 week rotation for that 10 point in CT?  Better get in the woods ! 

Who.....?
No dig at all.  Oh thats right you dont live in NY now. Mustve forgot that....... 
and speaking of that.  Isnt it about the 2 week rotation for that 10 point in CT?  Better get in the woods ! 

Friday will be 12 days and perfect wind. Hunting the AM till 11am or so. Bringing my dad up too to hunt (xbow for him).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Who.....?

We shall call that buck "Fortnight". He probably works a two week per month shift on an offshore trawler out of Greenwich 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

We shall call that buck "Fortnight". He probably works a two week per month shift on an offshore trawler out of Greenwich 

While Greenwich is 46 miles to the south of me, we are both in zone 11 for hunting. and the 10pt strikes me as a Darien guy anyway

Edited by BizCT