We need a "Whine Forum"

fasteddie

We need a "Whine Forum" --- a place to complain about the little stuff in life .

Here is my Whine for the day . I am really ticked off at the Home Depot in Irondequoit . I bought some articles from there Saturday on the way home from hunting . I showed the clerk my "Wayne County Veteran's Discount Card" that is good at Lowes and a couple of other Home Depots . The clerk said it wasn't good in their store . I said it was honored in a couple of other Home Depots and she said "not here"  . She called another clerk over and she said the same thing . I said that I would be shopping at Lowes from now on . She said "whatever" and scampered off .

I called the Irondequoit Home Depot and asked to speak to a Manager . I was told the same thing by him that my card would not be honored in their store . I asked him how could I be considered a Military Veteran in other stores except theirs and he gave me some spiel as to why it wouldn't be honored . 

Bye Bye Home Depot . ----- Proud to have served in the US Marines !

• Like 6

a couple forums i visit have a "random thoughts and stories thread". they're all over 300 pages. You go there and just type down your gripes or thoughts or stories that don't really warrant a new thread. keeps the good topics from falling down when some of the lesser popular ones get posted.  I vote that we sticky one here in the general chit-chat section.

Edited by Belo

My 6 month old had 5AM blowouts two days in a row requiring a full bath and nightmare cleanup.  Why can't these diapers do their job.

Only had one poop blow out so far but it wasn't bad.  Just a small amount.  Have been sprayed though but it was my fault.  I forgot 2 of the rules of diaper changing gun safety.  1. Treat all babies as if they're loaded.  2.  Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction at all times.

• Like 7

Only had one poop blow out so far but it wasn't bad.  Just a small amount.  Have been sprayed though but it was my fault.  I forgot 2 of the rules of diaper changing gun safety.  1. Treat all babies as if they're loaded.  2.  Keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction at all times.

Give it time my friend. I was at defcon 1 this morning.

• Like 1

Ill play along , i just went out to put snow tires on the truck and ill be dipped if the idiot stupid SOB mechanic that mounted the tires on the truck did'nt use his mac or snap on or what ever over priced piece of crap impact gun to put the lug nuts on so tight that i had to stand on a 24 inch breaker bar to loosen them , ASE Certified my A@#.

My whine for the day - Speaking of crap . . . I am no longer using Stop & Shop bags as "poop picker upper bags" when I walk my dog. They have too many holes in them . . . I'll leave the rest to your imagination!  :bad:  :mad:

You are correct I use them too but not any more. Shope rite has better bags for picking up poop, just sayin.