We need a "Whine Forum"

fasteddie

I'll refrain from whining, but I'm more on a fact finding mission and maybe some of you can be of help. Well yesterday a friend(non-hunter) had met with a client down in PA. He came back with a fresh backstrap and told me the client's son had already shot 9 deer. Is this possible? I guess some of those could've been in NY since they're just over the border so maybe it is.

And what about standing in a checkout line when you are in a hurry and some old fart ( older than me ) is holding up the line digging in her purse saying " I know I have a penny in here somewhere " . I slap a quarter on the counter and say take it from this and the old fart feels insulted .

• Like 2

Here is my whine:  I've been hunting 3  years and not shot a buck.  Last week I was working with some guys in a field surrounded by woods.  I was using an excavator to move logs.  The other guys were running the sawmill.  An 8pt comes along tailing a doe.  After a lot of waving, I point it out to the other guys.  My co-worker pulls out a rifle, follows it into the woods and shoots it.  NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS TAKE YOUR RIFLE TO WORK DAY.

1463019_10202098919090164_509365545_n.jp

Edited by Mr.Zach

People that can't drive the @#$%^&* speed limit!!! Like driving 40-45mph in a 55mph is acceptable! When you see a convoy of vehicles lined up behind you, pull the @#$% over and let people get by you!! Noticed something common with these folks.... either appear to be retired and have no time schedule (and think that no one else does either) or people that drive a minivan of some sort!! I have a 50 mile commute to work each way and I'm in NO mood to tolerate people that can't drive the speed limit!

Paula reminded me of something to whine about and it's that I can't find any "WINTER" Woodchuck hard cider yet. When I do, I'm stocking up!

attachicon.gifhqdefault.jpg

Predate check out this link. http://www.woodchuck.com/locator//

Type in your zip code and select the type of cider you want and it will tell you where they sell it locally

• Like 1

Here is my whine: I've been hunting 3 years and not shot a buck. Last week I was working with some guys in a field surrounded by woods. I was using an excavator to move logs. The other guys were running the sawmill. An 8pt comes along tailing a doe. After a lot of waving, I point it out to the other guys. My co-worker pulls out a rifle, follows it into the woods and shoots it. NO ONE TOLD ME IT WAS TAKE YOUR RIFLE TO WORK DAY.

Posted Image

Hilarious

I had a customer today that has a 30'x5" flag pole in his back yard he wants me to remove it from the ground at his house and install it at his other house I told him since I can't use the bucket truck back there and have to do this by hand that I couldn't do it today because of the wind and the crazy wind gusts his house is right on the lake he got pissed and said he didn't understand why I just wouldn't do it and that it better be done by Wed lol. Some people just don't care about safety and the pole is 12' from his house and the wind blows directly at his house yay for me

People that can't drive the @#$%^&* speed limit!!! Like driving 40-45mph in a 55mph is acceptable! When you see a convoy of vehicles lined up behind you, pull the @#$% over and let people get by you!! Noticed something common with these folks.... either appear to be retired and have no time schedule (and think that no one else does either) or people that drive a minivan of some sort!! I have a 50 mile commute to work each way and I'm in NO mood to tolerate people that can't drive the speed limit!

What about the folks that get in the left lane and drive the legal speed limit and won't get over . Get the hell out of the way ! 

Saturday night on Rt 104 heading West I had a guy pull out in front of me with no signal pass 2 cars , pull back in and flip me the bird as I went by . What was that all about ? 

And the yahoos that that are supposed to merge but want you to brake or move over into traffic when the nearest car behind you is 1/4 mile away . What don't people understand about YIELD ? 

ah, speed limits are a touchy subject for me. I usually drive @ or just above to keep up with impatient speedsters who think their time is more valuable than mine. I move over when necessary, but when a whole convoy comes by at clearly  15-20 mhp over, it makes me want to follow them home and relentlessly punch them in their windpipes. Ok I'll stop. Did I mention touchy subject?

Could have helped me Deerthug

Sorry Paula. Didnt see your post on that one. :(

Stop in at you local beverage store fr a 12 pack of beer or Hanafords, stop and shop or the like. Now if you were a little bit more specific on the type of beer then perhaps I could help you out too. LOL

For instance you can find an ice cold Sam Adams here

http://www.samueladams.com/. Just type in your zip code too and voila!

Edited by Deerthug

I will ignore your whine and hope others do.

My beer is gone and my dog won't get me one. That is my only issue right now

Remember many years ago the guys dog dug a big hole and buried a stoh's beer truck, now that is the type ofdog you need to get you a beer.

Edited by F-150

My only complaint right now is that I haven't seen a single deer in the woods since the (gun) season started, not for a lack of trying. Despite this, I love nearly every moment out there. It was very pretty today with the snow on in the hemlocks.

I felt this same whine...until today :) keep at em. Thats what i did!

What about the folks that get in the left lane and drive the legal speed limit and won't get over . Get the hell out of the way ! 

Saturday night on Rt 104 heading West I had a guy pull out in front of me with no signal pass 2 cars , pull back in and flip me the bird as I went by . What was that all about ? 

And the yahoos that that are supposed to merge but want you to brake or move over into traffic when the nearest car behind you is 1/4 mile away . What don't people understand about YIELD ? 

yes! i hate that!!

if you cant keep up with traffic GTH out of the way

My daughter guilted me into coaching her church basketball team this season."you never coach me...only my brothers!" Ok I'll coach.

Day before her first practice, she separates her growth plate in her ankle and has been on crutches since...I on the other hand have been coaching 4th grade girls basketball as my daughter sits and watches or stays home on the couch where I want to be! Wwwwhhhaaaaaaaaa!

• Like 3