Hi everyone. Nice forum..

Al Bundy

Greetings everyone. Looking forward to posting and reading some good posts here on the forum. I hunt in Cayuga county finger lakes.  I am cleaning the rust off my hunting skills after moving out of the area for longer than I should have. I came back to snow geese everywhere, rifles allowed, and anti hunting neighbor(s), and just about nowhere to hunt anymore.  (I am looking for land in the area if anyone on here knows any) Last year was my first deer hunt in some time and I managed to knock down a doe that tasted great.

I hunt mostly with my trusty Browning BPS 12 gauge. It usually shoots straight, though now and again I think some voodoo curse bends the barrel slightly at the wrong time and nothing falls from the sky. Doesnt happen often. 

I upgraded from my old Browning bow to a sweeetttt PSE Stinger this fall. WOW. Its like night and day. I had a few shots, deer made me each time.  Sucks...

Picked up a savage 30-06 and am carrying that these days. Browning sits for bird hunting and days where my scope gets wet.

Last year my wife expressed interest in hunting with me!! Got her a nice pink youth PSE and a 20 gauge 11-87 autoloader.  We had a spare 308 around and she carried that opening weekend and nailed a doe at about 175 yards. First shot at her first deer.  Good stuff.

• Like 4