Heavy Snow

Paula

Before going out to chickens i scan the field or the back 40 case there are any deer. There was a few coming out and didn't walk so far and went back. Then while walking i see another one heading to the field and headed back. Snow is so heavy i figure they aren't going to move too much today. My blind i am sure has collapsed.

My chicken fence is collapsing from the weight and had to also hit snow off some branches so they didn't break off. It is pretty.

Did you all get a lot of snow?post-1068-0-45537400-1385556799_thumb.jp

Edited by Paula

We got about 8 inches and is it ever HEAVY!

Sticks to everything including the shovel and I even sprayed that down with silicone.

I've had enough..... bring on springs sunny skies, blooming blossoms, and green grasses!

I hate snow and cold!

• Like 1

Grow -- We got the heavy wet crap here in Ontario . I used the snow blower and went slow . Got the top stuff but underneath it was slush and had to shovel that stuff . It was a good workout for this old guy and I worked up a pretty good sweat . 

Looks like those trees in you pic age growing sideways !  B)

Grow -- We got the heavy wet crap here in Ontario . I used the snow blower and went slow . Got the top stuff but underneath it was slush and had to shovel that stuff . It was a good workout for this old guy and I worked up a pretty good sweat . 

Looks like those trees in you pic age growing sideways !  B)

Grow?

Not sure why pictures from cell phone go on sideways, I'm not the only one. Maybe its  get people to use the taptalk thing

Edited by Paula

Looks like those trees in you pic age growing sideways ! B)

Heavy wet crap from newark to macedon!