Can anyone give me an accurate on the ground snow amount between Marathon and Lisle?

Culvercreek hunt club

Title says it all. I have a mile long, up hill,  logging road to make it through to get into camp. When we left Sunday there was 6" and still falling when we left. The recent storm may have washed it away with the rain and then deposited more snow, but I don't think I can make it in with anything over 10" on the ground. Maybe kless if it is frozen and hard.

Any insight is appreciated.

Culver,

What do you do when your in camp and heavy snow is expected? Leave the trucks at the bottom and hike back in? I have 300 feet and sometimes that is a problem for me, 1 mile could suck.

Well we haven't run into that yet. One benefit is on the way out it is down hill the entire way. We are really off the grid at camp so no outside electric, no well for drinking water. We have to bring that in with us. We have hiked in a few times during the winter and it is a rough go. had to choose between beer or water...lol.  I picked up a snowmobile that I am currently getting running so we will have that option down the road but not now.