Frog in the house

moog5050

Well today was a first.  Woken up by my stepson because there is a frog in the house.  Yes I have dealt with bugs or rodents but never amphibians.  He was too scared to pick up the little bugger.  Tree frog of some sort.  Has anyone else ever had a frog in the house?  Not going to lie, I tossed it off the two story deck.  Hope they land like cats.   Just seemed really odd to me.  And I pay for regular pest control.  

mostly posted because I am bored.  Best all!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

YUP ! Had one in the basement last week .  Must of came in through our garage under.  Wife went downstairs to get something out of the extra fridge and I hear  her AAAAAAHHHH !!!!!   I thought she got hurt .  She yells up up to me there is a frog on the floor !  I went down and threw it out on the back lawn . At nite sometimes I have one or two frogs climbing on the glass on the slider . They are there to get the bugs that are attracted to the light.  They are quite the stalkers .  LOL

On 9/26/2022 at 7:43 PM, SportsmanNH said:

YUP ! Had one in the basement last week .  Must of came in through our garage under.  Wife went downstairs to get something out of the extra fridge and I hear  her AAAAAAHHHH !!!!!   I thought she got hurt .  She yells up up to me there is a frog on the floor !  I went down and threw it out on the back lawn . At nite sometimes I have one or two frogs climbing on the glass on the slider . They are there to get the bugs that are attracted to the light.  They are quite the stalkers .  LOL

Same here, found it in the basement, dont know how it got in. Must be with all these recent rains found a hole somewhere