Who’s ready?

boo711

1 hour ago, Nomad said:

Always shoot a FP, before I get down as well as shoot at home . Used to “ stump shoot “ on the walk out but not using a judo point, I lost arrows every year . 

I shot this a.m. and would have hit the hair I aimed for at 30. I will bring three broadheads and one judo point with me this year on the hunt for the first time. I have come close to shooting a noisy squirrel or chipmunk before with a broadhead,but now they will have to mind their manners around me!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Everyone got their......
Release
Range finder
Binos
Knife
Broadheads
Tags
Toilet paper
Snacks
Bow
Gloves
Pen
Seat cushion
Flashlight

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Thats a pretty solid list.  Trying to go easy on the snacks this year.  I keep my release in the case with my bow or I'd forget it 75% of the time.  I'll throw a pen in my pack right now, thanks for that!

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Everyone got their......
Release
Range finder
Binos
Knife
Broadheads
Tags
Toilet paper
Snacks
Bow
Gloves
Pen
Seat cushion
Flashlight

I would add a drink and old hand towel to clean up after field dressing that monster buck.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Few more from today,not great but it'll work.im content and pumped!

20220930_164638.jpg

20220930_170950.jpg

You’ll be fine ! Used to be hitting a paper plate was considered a kill . You young guys can look up paper plate, but we used to use 16D nails to tack them to straw bales , prior to these fancy store bought targets .

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Everyone got their......
Release
Range finder
Binos
Knife
Broadheads
Tags
Toilet paper
Snacks
Bow
Gloves
Pen
Seat cushion
Flashlight

Don’t use range finders, tp ( i poop first thing in morning ,done for the day ) and I can hunt all day without eating so no snacks , but I do need to find myFisher Space  pen  .

Don’t forget your drag handle (aka butt-out):

D4EF4800-0329-4832-AD02-7978B55261C0.thumb.jpeg.6e94cea39233622d9a2ef43793e0cadb.jpeg

516D4462-31F3-42FC-9E49-B3474AFE4786.thumb.jpeg.cf90f0a19d0fcc592c92b92fdaf99f45.jpeg

3 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Everyone got their......
Release
Range finder
Binos
Knife
Broadheads
Tags
Toilet paper
Snacks
Bow
Gloves
Pen
Seat cushion
Flashlight

2 hours ago, Nomad said:

You’ll be fine ! Used to be hitting a paper plate was considered a kill . You young guys can look up paper plate, but we used to use 16D nails to tack them to straw bales , prior to these fancy store bought targets .

Thanks for the words of encouragement :rofl: we'll have to meet up for a beer sometime(seriously)!!!

28 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

Good luck everyone!!!! Shoot straight, look like cloudy with northeast wind. Could be awesome. I'm headed to Fort Myers, my inlaws house got pretty jacked. I'll be hoping to see everyone's great hunts thos week!

Good luck down in Florida!!  My best to your in-laws and family. Pretty crazy down there right now. 

• Thanks 1

It deff js a mess @Kmartinson.watching over neighbors house.just cut the lawn today n started vehicles.their grandson passed away(shot from what I heard)22 years old,damn shame and sickening.went to Florida to get ran out by hurricane and back with no power,luckily not alot of damage to family's house they are staying at.best of luck,safe travels

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nomad said:

Knew I had an old pic , 30 some years ago . 

56C67943-35D6-418A-B271-7F109D7FA4F0.png