back to bow

Danny

Well looks like rifle is done for me work constraint I'm not able to head up this weekend, I can't complain I put a 150# doe in the freezer, will hunt out the rest of the season on long island, btw I know a 182" 9pt was taken the other day. Talk about a slammer...

nice buck! id be happy with that every season lol

who scored it? looks about 35" shy of 182"...could be me...

im headed out tomorrow to see if i can knock one down. i havnt seen a shooter in i couldnt tell you how long its been this season.

I'll be honest, When the weather starts getting to be this cold, I am forced to pile on so many clothes that I literally cannot accurately shoot my bow. The only alternative would be to still hunt. That's great for gun hunting, but I have rarely had any bowhunting success doing that (like once in 50 years). So, there will be no "back to bow" for me this year. We have a year's worth of venison in the freezer .... that's enough.

nice... i heard today that a 21 point was shot on LI within the past few days. heard it from one person, not sure how true it is..

It could be true. Many years ago they had a mount of a 21 point buck taken in Suffolk county hanging in the Check Station in Ridge with some other impresive racks.