Crunchy Or Smooth?

Lawdwaz

1 minute ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Thats instant death in my family. My mother is deathly allergic to sunflower. Cant even have sunflower oil anything, which is in everything. 

oh wow. We use it for my daughter when she goes to gymnastics class or sports and they request no peanuts for the kids who have allergies.

That must be super rare for your Mom. I thought sunflower was widely regarded as not being an allergen.

Edited by BizCT

10 minutes ago, BizCT said:

oh wow. We use it for my daughter when she goes to gymnastics class or sports and they request no peanuts for the kids who have allergies.

That must be super rare for your Mom. I thought sunflower was widely regarded as not being an allergen.

Its very annoying. Sun flower oil is in everything now. All salad dressings, chips, crackers. List goes on. 

2 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

Whaaatttttt? No Peter pan??? Sacrilege!

1 minute ago, Paula said:

Seriously!? It's older than Jiff. 

never seen it in a store. So I just went to their website and put in my zip code. It's only available at Dollar General and a Walmart. Neither place I ever bought groceries from

You all have no clue what’s good peanut butter . Smuckers all natural no sugar / preservatives etc. added . Now that’s good peanut butter . Oh I like my peanut butter like I like my woman natural & chunky … 

46A78805-B08A-4858-9565-92420AE467A4.jpeg

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BizCT said:

never seen it in a store. So I just went to their website and put in my zip code. It's only available at Dollar General and a Walmart. Neither place I ever bought groceries from

Wow. I think it would be my second choice. I'm not good with change. 

I am having issues with my coffee beans

15 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Larry knows how to start a topic, you don’t get 18K+ posts without some effort. :rolleyes:

Jif or Peter Pan, smooth.

How the hell does someone get to 18k posts? I have been here since 2010 and barely have 3k posts.  Someone needs to get out more often...loll

Back to topic, I'll take smooth.

• Sad 1