Crunchy Or Smooth?

Lawdwaz

36 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

You and me both. Big time blues CCR type kinda guy as well. However Rush still remains a favorite. 

One group I never got into past Working Man , now I see myself on YouTube later tonight ! 

CCR , swamp rock ! 

and fluffier nutter users must listen to that moon walk guy who’s name I can’t recall at the moment 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It depends on my mood, I’ll eat both.  No real brand preference, but never did care for the “natural” styles.  My favorite snack is a banana and PB on white bread. Wrap it is Saran Wrap and it is a nice quiet snack in the tree stand.  Granola bars are handy, but they are too loud!

PS: we were told by our food wholesaler that PB will be in very short supply by end of the year.  So if you do like it, stock up now! 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, Paula said:

Love cherry preserves 

Wife use to make cherry preserves back when we had sour cherry trees . They died off and I never replanted them. Opted for apple trees. Now they are on their downward cycle dont know if I will replant the orchard. I do miss the homemade cherry preserves. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lomax said:

NutterButters and Reese’s I’m split 

EC128272-B4F0-4FF1-BF22-0ABD09568553.png

E9C5514E-79F1-4CB8-8EDA-C6B1BC305F6A.png

I remember buying Reese's Cups at the local five and dime for a NICKEL and they were a LOT bigger than the ones  you get today...

Of course, that was back when men were men, women were women and Christ was a carpenter...

• Like 2

Lol, I bait my chipmunk traps with smooth. 

Interesting, and true, behavioral study on motivation - mice can crawl through a hole the size of a nickel to get at a peanut. But they will squeeze through a hole the size of a dime to get at peanut butter. IMHO, this is a point for smooth.

And 30 seconds later my browser is showing me ads for peanut butter. Sigh. Head Shake.

Edited by knehrke
  • Like 3