WE HAVE MOUNTAIN LION IN NEWBURGH AND PROOF

cynthiafu

Oddly enough, today I had a close encounter with a bobcat. Walked in and marked it territory on a sapling and eventully got about 20 ft from me, headed right at me. It didn't know what to think of me, so of course I meowed at it like a house cat LOL. It cowered, almost wincing, like a dog that was about to get punished for getting in the trash then slowly walked off. Pretty damn cool.

False. Its a Canadian Lynx that the dec stocked to take care of the armadillo and deer population in NY. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I thought that it was the cougars that were stocked to take care of the armored dildos...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 2

Grow you even admit there may be a select few in the state at some point but you relate it to seeing a UFO?? I think the chances of seeing one are equivalent to winning the lotto.

I do ...and even though I've never seen one ...shouldn't the ppl that still poo poo this say Ooppps my bad to the ppl they ridiculed before the CT one was killed....who's to say how long he spent in NYS and how many saw him before going into CT ...

So yes same as treatment given to UFO's..for I have no problem saying I clearly during the day ....with one other person saw a UFO fly over Lucidol Chemical plant...and watched it fly low along the Genesee river until it reached the plant and hovered over it...How many ppl do you think believe... or believed that?..yet sorry...no drugs... no drinking just walking down the road to a friends house before dusk ...

So yes same as treatment given to UFO's..for I have no problem saying I clearly during the day ....with one other person saw a UFO fly over Lucidol Chemical plant...and watched it fly low along the Genesee river until it reached the plant and hovered over it...How many ppl do you think believe... or believed that?..yet sorry...no drugs... no drinking just walking down the road to a friends house before dusk ...

Might be due to living to close to that Chemical plant?  LOL 

• Like 1

see now that Doesn't  bother me....the young lady standing next  me ...when I said you see this rt?....looked at me and said yes and I'll deny it till I die if you tell anyone...some years earlier a local well respected non drinking man...a nice family man saw one above the same area....he did speak up...ppl made his life miserable  with jokes...ended up hitting the bottle after a while......It didn't have lights...or make noise or rotate....it was sorta disc shaped and the color of burnt steel...like when your welding....probably 2 tractor trailer lengths...we saw it coming in along the river ...it then just hovered over the buildings ...then just blinked out of sight...neither of us could say how it actualy left.....An unmistakable sight that I'll probably never see again..but will never forget

The only thing that plant gave ppl was cancer...they burned their chemicals at night.....had a huge wind sock to monitor winds...every once in a while a building would blow up and rock us out of bed....

(wow kindle was bad tonight)

Edited by growalot

• 5 years later...
I can't believe this one is back people learn your stuff and stop perpetuating other people's lies

Are you implying that Nat Geo is lying? If so were all those native breast I searched for as a kid fake? Plastic surgery has cum a long way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk