WE HAVE MOUNTAIN LION IN NEWBURGH AND PROOF

cynthiafu

I knew right away it was fake by the type of deer, like everyone else. Reminds me of the time a guy on a fishing forum posted a trail cam pic of mt lion eating a deer that was taken in Dutchess County. I found the same pic on a Texas hunting forum 3-4 years ago.

Why people send around fake pics, just boggles my mind.

• Like 1

Darn it, solved in a page and a half !?, I was hoping for days of reading on this one !

JimR...Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed too..

And I was all ready to relate my stories about the nice ladies that hung out in " Juicey Lucy's House of Pleasure and Taco Bar" down in Monterrey...

That's OK..It's time for my NAP...

• Like 5

JimR...Yeah, I'm kinda disappointed too..

And I was all ready to relate my stories about the nice ladies that hung out in " Juicey Lucy's House of Pleasure and Taco Bar" down in Monterrey...

That's OK..It's time for my NAP...

I'd rather you tell story about how when you were 45 years old and you helped Roosevelt Luckey drag his 198"+ NY State Record Buck out of the woods.

• Like 1

OK so I'll do it...please tell me how you knew.... for sure..... due to type of the deer...

Please not by the rack...We have spikes around here that look like that..,.in fact I'm sure there were pic. or two of guys that either shot or got on trail cams...also not the tail...because months ago I posted about a short tailed deer on our place with pics.....so other than those two things I honestly would like to know...

(sp)

Edited by growalot

This is a joke right? I hate to be one of the skeptic picture policemen here but this is obviously a fake story or old, so I hope it's just a joking post. There are green leaves all in the background. and the side of the road looks more like one from out west if I had to guess.

you don't have to guess. From Cali

Cougars are easy. It's the Elusive Red headed MILFs down in Tamba Bay during February that I like to pursue.

Come on, Dances... Fess up... If you are going to Florida, you're trying to bag yourself one of those "blue hairs"...

Hopefully, one who is terminally ill and has lots of $$$....<<JK>>..