Anyone have a problem with this post.

First-light

While the picture may not offend many hunters as we've all had our arms buried in deer guts, you need to think about how it reflects on hunting to NON-hunters, women, children, etc.   That's why my pictures will never contain holes, blood, tongues hanging out, etc.  Just common sense and consideration of non-hunters views/feelings.

• Like 2

Do you guys really feel it reflects on ALL hunters? I feel it only reflects upon the person that posted it.

It doesn't have to reflect on ALL hunters to me. Simply the fact I "share the same woods" with some of these fools is enough to make me want to dissassociate myself from hunting some days.

If someone is killing to make an internet joke of it, I take offence to the fact they can't respect an important aspect of hunting the majority of us take pretty seriously!

It's been said here before..... some guys are just killers, and I couldn't agree with it more!

• Like 3

It doesn't have to reflect on ALL hunters to me. Simply the fact I "share the same woods" with some of these fools is enough to make me want to dissassociate myself from hunting some days.

If someone is killing to make an internet joke of it, I take offence to the fact they can't respect an important aspect of hunting the majority of us take pretty seriously!

It's been said here before..... some guys are just killers, and I couldn't agree with it more!

There are bad apples in any bunch. Doesnt matter what segment of society we are talking about. I doubt the guy shot the deer JUST to make an internet joke with them. I think he just made a crass joke about the pic he took, trying to be funny.

• Like 1