Stand with Phil

josephmrtn

Hi!

I just signed the petition "A&E Networks: End The Wrongful Suspension Of Phil Robertson" on Change.org.

It's important. Will you sign it too? Here's the link:

http://www.change.org/petitions/a-e-networks-end-the-wrongful-suspension-of-phil-robertson?share_id= IBKYBbvCmj&utm_campaign= signature_receipt&utm_medium= email&utm_source=share_petition

• Like 1

I won't sign it: Ducky Phil cannot say what he wants ... where he wants. He should know that with Sarah Palin supporting him...HE IS WRONG!!!! Sad, that in America, a ****** like Ducky Phil can get rich by providing nothing of substance to society. He is a Jerk!!! And, his supporters are more so!!

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
Language

Done.  I have nothing against gay people but I do when they try to end freedom of expression and free speech.  He is allowed to have his own opinion even if it does not match public perception.  They asked him what he thought, now they don't like it!  Funny xD

• Like 1

Aw, C'mon Steve...If you ran a company, would you allow employees to spout their ignorance, if would reduce your corporate profits??  I don't think so!

Phil has stated on the show that his son Willie has taken the company further than he ever would have, so like I said before, I doubt Phil really even cares. He seems content just living off the land

He can express himself, but he is afforded protection from the government only...The company he works for does not have to accept or put up with his bigoted rambling.   Face it, Phil was a loser....Finding God (whoever she is) and making a million bucks from a business that offers really nothing to the country that supports his lazy ass doesn't give him the right to share his prejudice in public.  If you support Phil...you are just like him...a loser, no matter how rich!!!

We all have the right to say what we want in public. It's called the freedom of speach. And Phil did what everyone in this country has the right and ability to do, build a good life for his family through hard work. There are still several people in this country who believe homosexuality is wrong. They should and do have the right to speak about it.

• Like 1

Good points, Eddie:   Phil has bilked the system.....He was/is one sorry sonofabitch, and many still support him.  What is wrong with people....his supporters, that is?   Must admit that some justify their support by the fact that that dumb, stupid Palin dame supports him.  Talk about DOUBLE DUMB!!!!