Stand with Phil

josephmrtn

The man exercised his God givin 1st amendment rights, God wrote the bill of rights correct. So the man exercised his 1st amendment right and the corporation "he worked for" exercised its right to fire him for running his mouth. After all doesn't every God fearing American conservative want corporations to have less regulation. No one was hurt here and no body's rights were trampled.

I had no idea God did all that stuff............see, you learn something new everyday.

• Like 1

Crack is not coke. You have to cook the coke to crystallize it to form a crack rock. You can't just smoke coke in powder form. Just saying. I thought everybody has watched the wire multiple times no?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sure you can, it just reduces its potency. You can also add it to a joint or other things and smoke it that way. Crack is still coke, just a further processed version of it.

Sure you can, it just reduces its potency. You can also add it to a joint or other things and smoke it that way. Crack is still coke, just a further processed version of it.

You guys seem to know am awful lot about illagal drugs lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

• Like 1

You guys seem to know am awful lot about illagal drugs lol Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

Turn a blind eye to them, and how will you ever know if your kids or people around you might have a problem with them? I just try to be a bit knowledgeable on things like that so Im not one of those dumb dumbs that sits there and says "I had no idea my kid was doing drugs. Hes such a good boy...."