how fast one can..

growalot

Drop a bunch of money! Ouch went to Sam club today then Wegmans...zip half a grand....Thank heavens I started out at Gander MNT...a item 120.00 marked down to 30,00...then went to cams all sales ones gone...so I spoke up and asked.... is it out or not stocked?...out..... next was 99.0 Wild game...IR not blk out...So I said well for that price I'd go with a Covert in blk out...he picked up a 130.0 Wild game with 4g card... batteries  no glow(blk out) but only 4mp....I'll sell it to you for 99.00...OK...used rewards cards walk out all free 300. 00 dollars worth and still had 32.00 left on rewards cards...I love it!!

How fast do you find it takes you to empty your wallet this time of year?

Best thing i ever discovered at gander mtn , is the metal cart that floats around the back of the store with all the dust covered items for sale . I got a gorilla safety harness still in the box albeit beat to crap , i think i paid like 25 cents on the dollar for it.

• Like 1

Oh....in Sam's...loud speaker starts telling ppl to leave their carts and exit the building....now workers with walkie talkies telling ppl to exit the front...Wow what goes through your mind!!

Especially when as you walk to the front...your walking toward smoke....yep the vestibule of the store(entrance) is on fire...nice...Lol...employees were in the rain no coats and we were told to get 150 feet away...all huddled I walked up to a group and said you guys need to get under the roof of the cart caddies in the parking lot...they turned to where I pointed and said aahhhh thanks a lot!!...Lol you'd thought I put them there...hahaha

neither Paula...just amazed how fast such a large amount can tally up...I wouldn't'  complain...for it was for a family gathering...gift certificates for service ppl...gifts for loved one...That said it was a brag on getting the good deals and a friendly reminder...speak up on sales items not being stocked in a nice way...and you may end up with a even better deal.....

I'm a man that hates stores and shopping. Most of what I do for myself is online.

However as a proud new parent of a 5 month year old boy i went overboard in toys r us. it was like being a kid again... Only with money. $300 later I was done. Then to dicks to pickup some work out clothes for the wife. Damn nike and UA is expensive. $60 for these tiny little pants. Finalized with a trip to macys jewelry dept and I was out almost a grand in less than a few hours. Ugh...

• Like 1

I'm a man that hates stores and shopping. Most of what I do for myself is online. However as a proud new parent of a 5 month year old boy i went overboard in toys r us. it was like being a kid again... Only with money. $300 later I was done. Then to dicks to pickup some work out clothes for the wife. Damn nike and UA is expensive. $60 for these tiny little pants. Finalized with a trip to macys jewelry dept and I was out almost a grand in less than a few hours. Ugh...

Tiny little pants ? My girl knows not to wear them around me or her work out will be me chasing her around the house trying to "smack her cakes"

• Like 3

How fast do you find it takes you to empty your wallet this time of year?

What wallet?

Ugghhhh............

Only thing that has saved me lately is I won an Internet Based Big Buck Contest with a bunch of UBB buddies.  BIG money.........GOOD bunch of guys too. B)

• Like 1

I do love me the yoga pants too

I sent for a shirt that says," I heart yoga pants" the heart is upside down so it looks like a woman's bottom... Can't wait to wear it to the gym!

I dropped a grand today, but 400 went onto my oldest kids car, funny she's going to Disney world with her BF in a couple weeks and Europe this Sumer ..... And I'm paying for car repairs.

• Like 3

Very fast. Cost me $9 just to park at The Westchester Mall. Names that I hate this time of year include, but not limited to, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, BeBe, Michael Kors, etc. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Where is your christmas spirit? Are these old classmates? Never heard the names before. Did you run into them at walmart or Kmart? 

Just kiddin with ya. That louis V name gave it away that their stuff is alot of money. I feel your pain.

Very fast. Cost me $9 just to park at The Westchester Mall. Names that I hate this time of year include, but not limited to, Louis Vuitton, Tory Burch, BeBe, Michael Kors, etc. Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I bought a matching pant/top sweatpant outfit a year ago from bebe for my wife. $120 a think? wtf...

Spent $3k last night while drinking with friends. All on scopes and rings. Can't resist a nice sale.

Last week, spent $1500 on a Savage and ammo for it.

Cabela's free shipping will do that. Also picked up a $140 auto life vest for $70, can't say I didn't make out well.

Hopefully, I won't end up keeping all of it.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://Facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems