Winter exercise....

growalot

I hike with no snow shoes....use the elliptical...and ma nature keeps me busy in the woods and ...

It only took 3 straight hrs. with my handy little red and blk plastic shovel ...took about the same yesterday as well...Now Mr B doesn't have to un-tarp his big green toy this week end...lol

What do you use for winter exercise?...

scout new spots/look for sheds.  shovel a fraction of what you did.  cut fire wood and load tractor trailers (or deliver) square bales of hay at my parent's farm.  I've also got a treadmill, free weights, universal gym, and heavy bag (for boxing) in the basement.

For those us us that go out doors a lot....You all be careful out there this coming week...it is -4 out now and going to be worse next week.......there wasn't  much not frozen any where near my moist breath today...face mask.... hat and my hair...tonight my fingers froze to the latches on the dog kennel...that wasn't fun!

• Like 1

I hike a lot which is all aimed at scouting for deer, moving cameras, shed hunting and moving stands. Then with gun in hand I'll do some grouse hunting up in the hills, which usually just amounts to another long hike. I also cut about 10 fc of firewood and spit it all with an axe.  I do like to shovel snow too and just enjoy being out there on these calm cold and snowy days.