Winchester Model 100 rifle

308.In good shape,Remember its 40 years old shoots Winchetser 180's about 1 1/4 inch groups.The scope in the pic isnt on the gun anymore.The only bad wear on the gun is on the muzzle the bluing is light.I have a Vortex 3-9 Crossfire 2 and would like to keep the scope but would consider selling if someone wants it that way.Comes with 2 extra magazines(these are pretty hard to find and over 50 dollars each when you can find them)500 without scope or 675 with scope.I am also interested in trades,let me know what you have,shotguns rifles and pistols as long as yours is worth what mine is or I can add money or you can to make the difference

win100-1_zps1d4d01d0.jpg

win100-5_zps7c0f8b77.jpg

win100-3_zps9c852ae9.jpg

Decent price,mine also comes with 2 extra Winchester OEM clips that are hard to find and usually cost anywhere from 50+ dollars each when you can find them.So if you figure 50 each per extra clip then I am only asking 400 for the gun.Hows my price look now early?

There is a recall on the firing pin on Winchester 100's. No big deal. Winchester will send you the part, free of charge. You just have to have it installed. Just an FYI

if it was fixed, they put a stamp on it...........quick search of the internet will tell you what the stamp is and where to find it.