2022 Firearm Raffle Fundraiser

I've got more updates from the branch and been busy. A lot going on including getting set for the season with local qdm co-ops. We couldn't put together a live event this year but are doing a raffle as our fundraiser. Pic of tickets up for grabs below. Typical disclaimers on back but I'll take a pic. You're responsible for passing nics check at an ffl and any transfers from the ffl we're using to yours of your choice if you can't make it there (whitneys hunting supply in Granville NY). Thanks in advance for the support. 60% proceeds go to national deer association (NDA formerly QDMA), 2% of that goes to support all NY efforts via NYS NDA advisory board, and 40% to us for our endeavors. Much of it local to here in Eastern NY but also things statewide like NYS 4H youth shooting sports, etc.

20221003_183141.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

I'm in! Let me know how to send funds. Are you planning to mail physical tickets? 
Wasn't planning on it (the expense) but I can. Typically I've sent a picture of filled out ticket(s) if not in person.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 12:07 PM, Bolt action said:

I'm in! Let me know how to send funds. Are you planning to mail physical tickets? 

I've got PayPal and Venmo. I can mail your ticket stub(s) but right away I'll send you a photo of the filled out ticket. 

On 10/7/2022 at 11:52 AM, johnplav said:

I want in!  You take paypal?

@dlbugbee
I don't remember what other confirmation info you need. We'll figure it out.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 8:03 AM, LET EM GROW said:

Forgot all about this. dang!

yea not sure what other branches are doing out your way. things are pretty quiet lately. a lot of work to get content out there to reach people. i'm sure Culver and a couple others are still kicking around doing what they can though.