American Hustle ----- the movie

fasteddie

keep in mind the Webster theater that he is taling about has been converted to a theater that has recliners vs. standard movine seats.  In those theaters the capacity is significantly less and people tend to purchase tickets in advance, as it is reserved seating.

I saw it a couple of weeks ago at the Greece Regal and there were plenty of empty seats..

keep in mind the Webster theater that he is taling about has been converted to a theater that has recliners vs. standard movine seats.  In those theaters the capacity is significantly less and people tend to purchase tickets in advance, as it is reserved seating.

I saw it a couple of weeks ago at the Greece Regal and there were plenty of empty seats..

Oh, that is no good. Pay all that money for a ticket and  I would fall a sleep during the movie, LOL.

• Like 1

Yep live maybe 2 miles from Loews Webster. Leather recliners ,tons of room between rows,if your going on a week end you'll need to buy advance tickets .

Tonight we went the Cinema theater in the city 5 bucks ,old worn out seats no carpet,great food across the street at the Highland Dinner.

Eat at Dinner leave car in their lot,walk across st. To see movie,no crowds,no lines easy access to expressway.

Oh and very good looking servers at dinner...

Edited by Larry302