All ammo at BPS locked up

luberhill

Dicks Webster, it’s behind gun counter , the first responder military place i go it’s behind a counter as well , last I heard ( like a month ago ) Sportsman warehouse had it roped off and an employee gets it for you . Local gun shop I went to , to have him remove a screw I screwed up,it was behind a counter .

I’m not aware of any local place where you can go grab it yourself,but then I just shop for ammo at one ,if I’m in another store I may look out of curiosity. 

24 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Amen; crime stats are dropping like a rock.

They always post the gun and ammo they take off criminals here . It’s always a miss mass of hard ball, like they get a couple rounds here and there . This guy has what looks like a Critical Defense HP in the pipe , some hardball, and those with the groves are Ruger APX which is a good round , this is probably the best ammo I’ve seen in a pic. 

E73667D6-F210-4554-9758-7542C62E66AF.png

If freaks means lower inflation , lower crime rates ,energy independence , fewer illegals crossing the boarder , less drugs crossing over , a fat 401k and no new wars , well get your freak on ! 

Being slow walked into WWIII and nuclear Armageddon as our Pres says , not so much .

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

If freaks means lower inflation , lower crime rates ,energy independence , fewer illegals crossing the boarder , less drugs crossing over , a fat 401k and no new wars , well get your freak on ! 

Being slow walked into WWIII and nuclear Armageddon as our Pres says , not so much .

This sounds like Alex Jones garbage. You fell for it with Sandy Hook - don’t get duped again! 
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-62444302.amp

7 minutes ago, Nomad said:

The Libs like Versatile just want free handouts. Probably hoping for another stimulus and free healthcare since he's not legal.