All ammo at BPS locked up

luberhill

9 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

In Massachusetts, I could not buy ammo today.Need a license to possess any ammo in the state.

You’d find the same in CT. I cant buy loaded ammo at Hartford Cabelas; but last time I was in there about 6 weeks ago bought powder, primers, and bullets. They actually had some.

11 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

What part are you disputing? And what is your argument against what was stated? It seems by your reply you don’t have one and you just hate Trump.

I thought it was clear, but I can help. Alex Jones claimed the school shooting was a lie and that the kids were paid actors.  He lied. Fools in his audience parroted the lie. Alex Jones was sued and he admitted it was a lie and now he’s financial liable. Similarly, none of nomads points hold up. They’re soundbites that he’s parroting from fringe politicians on the campaign trail or from morons like Alex Jones. I invited him not to fall prey to it again. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I thought it was clear, but I can help. Alex Jones claimed the school shooting was a lie and that the kids were paid actors.  He lied. Fools in his audience parroted the lie. Alex Jones was sued and he admitted it was a lie and now he’s financial liable. Similarly, none of nomads points hold up. They’re soundbites that he’s parroting from fringe politicians on the campaign trail or from morons like Alex Jones. I invited him not to fall prey to it again. 

Stating none of nomad points hold up is a none factual statement. Lower Inflation under Trump alone is pretty easy to prove. 

D1E016B9-573E-4096-AA69-0FBDE035FF72.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

9 hours ago, Hock3y24 said:

Targetsports usa will still ship to your house to anyone

Yeah but then I can buy guns and ammo and have them shipped to my house. Cut out the middle, middle guy. I looked it up it's only 150$. I don't  plan on selling to anyone just to get my own stuff with less hassle. If dealing with the ATF is less hassle lol

• Like 1

00FB3E03-0206-470A-92FF-CF38ECAFA04A.thumb.jpeg.63bd2dd64332330528b15d9f6e5dd4db.jpeg

Idk who that girl is.

Are you upset I was right and Pfizer admitted the Vax was never tested on stopping transmissions?

Are you ok the Govt wasting $5billion for new booster doses this fall that nobody is getting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BizCT said:

Idk who that girl is.

Are you upset I was right and Pfizer admitted the Vax was never tested on stopping transmissions?

Are you ok the Govt wasting $5billion for new booster doses this fall that nobody is getting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I thought she was your spirit animal…

15 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Midway hasn’t shipped ammo to NY since the SAFE act years ago, same with BassPro/Cabelas/etc.

Come to think of it, I think I knew that. When SAFE first took effect I tried a handful of sites to see if any still shipped, and I think Midway was, like most, unwilling to ship to NY.

Hey, quit complaining guys.  We have all been told politics doesn't affect hunting, so all of this ammo infringement can't be coming from politicians.  And the Democrats are just trying to keep us all safe by taking away our right to defend ourselves.  How hard is this to understand and why wouldn't we all want to comply for the good of the collective?

It's obviously a plot by greedy ammo companies.  Just ask all the lefties on this site.

On 10/11/2022 at 9:47 PM, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Stating none of nomad points hold up is a none factual statement. Lower Inflation under Trump alone is pretty easy to prove. 

This is so gratifying:

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/10/12/us/alex-jones-verdict-sandy-hook

https://www.foxnews.com/us/connecticut-jury-says-alex-jones-should-pay-hundreds-millions-families-sandy-hook-massacre-victims.amp

Sandy Hook still has a lot of unanswered questioned surrounding it, not the least of which is what firearm was used in that crime.  Why was a lot of evidence sealed so nobody could verify anything the government claims happened?

How about we investigate the Las Vegas shooting and get some answers as to what really went on out there?

8 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Again what does this have to do with nomads inflation comment nothing. You are just showing your foolishness at this point with your Alex Jones b.s.