All ammo at BPS locked up

luberhill

13 minutes ago, Grouse said:

It's called misdirection and deflection.  That's what leftists do when they don't want a subject discussed.

(Day 4 and still in the General Chit Chat forum.  LOL!)

He is the same guy that pushed hunters for Biden and the pedo Lincoln project on here. I don’t put much stock in what he has to say. He is just making himself look a fool comparing things like nomads comment on inflation to the Alex Jones case. I am not a lawyer but when does freedom of speech become defamation? Can one be sued for anything they say that is not true. 

https://notthebee.com/article/come-enjoy-this-music-video-of-leftist-leaders-lying-straight-up-about-the-vax-for-years-on-end

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Again what does this have to do with nomads inflation comment nothing. You are just showing your foolishness at this point with your Alex Jones b.s. 

It’s a warning not to slurp up so fervently the overt lies offered by these far right misfits. Biden may not be your dream candidate, but his administration imparts a much needed measure of stability following Trump’s felonious clown show.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s a warning not to slurp up so fervently the overt lies offered by these far right misfits. Biden may not be your dream candidate, but his administration imparts a much needed measure of stability following Trump’s felonious clown show.

WTF!! Took energy independence and flushed it down the toilet. We are begging the Saudi’s for oil. Used the our reserve oil to lower prices for the election. Worst inflation in 40 years. Food Prices off the chart. Shortages of all kinds. Lies about almost everything, my son was killed in Service. Crime out of control while trying to disarm honest citizens. Hand cuff the cops while they are killed in record numbers. Can’t meet staffing for military while invoking woke nonsense. 

I could go on and on but my head hurts!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Again you stated none of nomad points  hold up which was not a factual statement and you keep doubling down. In your snarky condescending manner which just makes you more foolish with each reply. Maybe try to refute nomads original points instead of posting the Alex Jones case b.s if you would like to contribute any relevant information to the conversation. Or continue with your foolishness and acting as the site jester.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2022 at 8:44 AM, Bolt action said:

This thread took quite a turn..

I'll be out in Brockport later on today. Plan to stop by the walmart there. I have a buddy looking for blue box Federal 30-06 in 180gr. I'll report back what the ammo scenario looks like there.

Do YOU need any specific ammo ? I may go,out to my place today and see what they got . Getting a specific brand and grain can be problematic though ,so,keep,that in mind .

I offered to get ammo for a guy at the gym , he said “30.06, Remington Cor lok 168 gr” I said ok maybe I can get some 30.06 …..  they got tons of ammo but not every configuration at all times . Hunting ammo at this time flys off the shelf .

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, mike103 said:

WTF!! Took energy independence and flushed it down the toilet. We are begging the Saudi’s for oil. Used the our reserve oil to lower prices for the election. Worst inflation in 40 years. Food Prices off the chart. Shortages of all kinds. Lies about almost everything, my son was killed in Service. Crime out of control while trying to disarm honest citizens. Hand cuff the cops while they are killed in record numbers. Can’t meet staffing for military while invoking woke nonsense. 

I could go on and on but my head hurts!

Look at the trajectory of all those metrics prior to Biden taking office and you’ll see that the writing was already on the wall. You don’t shut down the global economy for 2 years, disrupting access to raw materials and eliminating distribution channels, without consequences. We all like to point blame at the guy in power but you have to be more clear-eyed about your attribution of causation.  We’re not talking about replacing Biden with a moderate like Romney. When nut jobs like Trump or DeSantis enter the conversation you better be dammed sure you’re not basing your beliefs on the offerings from ratings-hungry freaks like Alex Jones or Tucker. To me it’s gratifying to see such clowns caught in a lie so publicly and with severe financial consequences. To you it should be eye opening. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Do YOU need any specific ammo ? I may go,out to my place today and see what they got . Getting a specific brand and grain can be problematic though ,so,keep,that in mind .

I offered to get ammo for a guy at the gym , he said “30.06, Remington Cor lok 168 gr” I said ok maybe I can get some 30.06 …..  they got tons of ammo but not every configuration at all times . Hunting ammo at this time flys off the shelf .

Very much appreciated. I have enough tucked away in hunting calibers to outlast my lifetime. Was keeping and eye out for a friend. He has some, thought not much. He tends to use his muzzy during rifle season, so even for him, it's not a pressing need. I've seen plenty of 30-06 options over the past 6 months, but only a single box of the one he's looking for. So when I'm out and about, I just keep an eye out for him.

Getting back to ammo being locked up..

Wally World in Brockport yesterday had a decent amount in stock, although the calibers were limited. Only one option in 30-06, plenty of variety in .308, some options in .350, and a few others. Plenty of it, no limits posted, and all behind a glass case. Come to think of it though, with the exception of bird shot, you've always had to work with an associate at WalMart. Rifle and shotgun (slugs/sabots) were always behind the counter. So the only change here is that now they're behind the glass door.

55 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Look at the trajectory of all those metrics prior to Biden taking office and you’ll see that the writing was already on the wall. You don’t shut down the global economy for 2 years, disrupting access to raw materials and eliminating distribution channels, without consequences. We all like to point blame at the guy in power but you have to be more clear-eyed about your attribution of causation.  We’re not talking about replacing Biden with a moderate like Romney. When nut jobs like Trump or DeSantis enter the conversation you better be dammed sure you’re not basing your beliefs on the offerings from ratings-hungry freaks like Alex Jones or Tucker. To me it’s gratifying to see such clowns caught in a lie so publicly and with severe financial consequences. To you it should be eye opening. 

I think we can all agree that the lockdowns beyond the first 2 weeks to flatten the curve were silly. and now the economy is F'd because of it along with stupid stimuluses for poor people and debt transferring of college loans from people who can't pay to people who can pay it for them.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Ron DeSantis a nut job?

Mr Potato Head said Florida would be devastated for years. DeSantis put the state back together in weeks. I know because I own a house there.

Do you remember Katrina??

Lets see he protects woman in sports, children in the womb, police officers, parental school rights, victims of crime, the constitution of the United States, the elderly during Covid, guards the schools, protects the habitat of Florida, protects second amendment rights and hunting rights, no deficit spending, protects citizens of Florida from illegal aliens and ships them to sanuaury states, is governor of the states more people are moving to from states like ours.

He served in the Navy and was assigned to the Navy Seals as a legal a legal adviser and saw combat with the seals. He received the bronze star. 

Yea I’ll take 50 nut jobs just like him. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

If only the CPI data backed up your trajectory claim but it does not. I would agree that the extended shut down did cause issues but Trump had a lower cpi when leaving office than the cpi when he took office.

https://www.bls.gov/regions/mid-atlantic/data/consumerpriceindexhistorical_us_table.htm

2440BCF6-8A6D-4176-872E-F7572057ECCF.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

Desantis a nut job? Wow, the liberal deranged mind never ceases to amaze and disgust me. 

they few who refuse to admit biden was a mistake, continue to hold on for dear life and pretend they enjoy losing money in the market

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, BizCT said:

they few who refuse to admit biden was a mistake, continue to hold on for dear life and pretend they enjoy losing money in the market

Agreed. And way too many just go through life wearing rose colored glasses. Refusing to see the truth, as it dangles in front of their nose. V H is just a troll. Or at the very least, likes what his dangled in front of is nose. 

Edited by grampy
  • Like 9

Stop being shocked when mainstream liberals express their desire to see their political adversaries not only censored by a union of state and corporate power but also imprisoned. The crux of American liberalism is authoritarianism.

"You better be dammed sure you’re not basing your beliefs on the offerings from ratings-hungry freaks like Alex Jones or Tucker. To me it’s gratifying to see such clowns caught in a lie so publicly and with severe financial consequences. To you it should be eye opening."

Is it any worse than the fake news, false reporting, and conspiracy theories that have been perpetuated by the likes of CNN and MSNBC? Is Alex Jones any worse than Don Lemon or Joy Reid?

Also, the lockdowns that did the economic damage were forced on the people in blue states with Democrat control.  Trump was against them.  I'm amazed how little memory some people have.

2 hours ago, BizCT said:

Yeah I don't understand it the only thing I can think of is some people are so  measurable and rather bring everybody else down then vote for someone thats going to help people that Own or run businesses. You know the things that  Actually keep the economy running. 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, grampy said:

Agreed. And way too many just go through life wearing rose colored glasses. Refusing to see the truth, as it dangles in front of their nose. V H is just a troll. Or at the very least, likes what his dangled in front of is nose. 

A historically conservative Supreme Court told Trump today to go f$&k himself and yet you still argue that it isn’t the Trump apologists who are the delusional ones? That’s suspect.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/13/us/politics/trump-supreme-court.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mar-a-lago-probe-supreme-court-denies-trump-appeal-special-master-review-classified-records.amp

12 hours ago, mike103 said:

Ron DeSantis a nut job?

Mr Potato Head said Florida would be devastated for years. DeSantis put the state back together in weeks. I know because I own a house there.

Do you remember Katrina??

Lets see he protects woman in sports, children in the womb, police officers, parental school rights, victims of crime, the constitution of the United States, the elderly during Covid, guards the schools, protects the habitat of Florida, protects second amendment rights and hunting rights, no deficit spending, protects citizens of Florida from illegal aliens and ships them to sanuaury states, is governor of the states more people are moving to from states like ours.

He served in the Navy and was assigned to the Navy Seals as a legal a legal adviser and saw combat with the seals. He received the bronze star. 

Yea I’ll take 50 nut jobs just like him. 

Trump had the moral backbone of a cephalopod and believed in nothing beyond his self promotion. Fortunately he was a highly inept buffoon and that was his saving grace as far as our country is concerned.

DeSantis also lacks any moral backbone and will kowtow to any cause that may serve his professional advancement. Unfortunately, unlike Trump, this guy is not an idiot. His only saving grace is that he lacks the charisma (sp?) that had Trump sheep fawning over him. I doubt he’ll arouse the same turnout. We’ll see. 

Nevertheless, it looks like you fabricated a replacement strongman to follow. That should keep you going for another cycle or so.

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

11 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

A historically conservative Supreme Court told Trump today to go f$&k himself and yet you still argue that it isn’t the Trump apologists who are the delusional ones? That’s suspect.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/13/us/politics/trump-supreme-court.html

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mar-a-lago-probe-supreme-court-denies-trump-appeal-special-master-review-classified-records.amp

Don’t get to excited about a nothingburger already has a set precedent.

https://www.newsweek.com/garland-wray-must-impeached-unconscionable-trump-raid-opinion-1733523

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/484/518/

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

Think it’s a pain now to buy guns and ammo ? Wait till we’re using digital currency through a central bank , they’ll stop a purchase with a push of a button , or preset limits .

They just had  credit card companies make categories for guns and ammo as a first step towards flagging suspicious purchases , this is a direction they really want to go .

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump had the moral backbone of a cephalopod and believed in nothing beyond his self promotion. Fortunately he was a highly inept buffoon and that was his saving grace as far as our country is concerned.

DeSantis also lacks any moral backbone and will kowtow to any cause that may serve his professional advancement. Unfortunately, unlike Trump, this guy is not an idiot. His only saving grace is that he lacks the charisma (sp?) that had Trump sheep fawning over him. I doubt he’ll arouse the same turnout. We’ll see. 

Nevertheless, it looks like you fabricated a replacement strongman to follow. That should keep you going for another cycle or so.

He graduated from Yale and Harvard. Joined the Navy, saw combat, was decorated, became a congressman, ran for governor and saved Florida from a crack head, married with children, wonderful family man, supported his wife thru cancer, is a Christian, did an unbelievable job during a major hurricane. And is about to be re-elected in a state that four years ago was almost blue. 

Yea Alex I’ll take DeSantis for 200.  

• Like 8